Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Mayiah S.
Its the best little treat for when you are trying to satisfy that sweet tooth! They are also cute little gestures for like parties or Halloween or goody bags!
Christy l.
Jackson, MS
I loveeeeeee tootsie rolls. They so tiny and delis ! They can get melts in the sun but they are great for a sweet tooth. I love the vanilla ones the best ūüėčūüėčūüėč
Jilienne B.
baltimore, MD
I have a bag of these at my desk and at home. Its nice for when youre craving something sweet and it doesnt make you feel guilty which is always a plus haha
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good! & so addicting. I take all the tootsie rolls out of my daughters Halloween candy every time haha. I wish I knew where to find a big bag like this.
Alisa K.
College Park, MD
Honestly, not a fan. I don't like the flavor and additionally they are so sticky that they just get stuck in your teeth! Hard to eat and hard to chew
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Ok to tootsie rolls are very good they have a very nice chocolatey taste to them they have a soft texture and I've been eating them since I was a kid
Kimberly R.
Omg these are one of my ABSOLUTE favorites. I love these candies, and I love how you can get them in little banks as well. Perfect stocking stuffers.
I love this candy. I've loved & enjoyed them since I was a little girl. Tootsie rolls are the perfect little treat, great for sharing and enjoying.
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are one of my all time fav Halloween candies! They are so cute and individually wrapped and are always a crowd pleaser!!! Love tootsie rolls!
Amber O.
Absolutely love tootsie rolls!!! The soft chocolate chewy candis are delicious. They have a good flavor. But are addicting you cant eat just one.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?