Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8

Tootsie Roll Midgees

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
Who doesn't love a Tootsie Roll! I grew up eating these. They are the perfect size for a little snack but, most of the time I usually eat like 20 in one setting because they are that good!
Elina L.
I was given tootsie rolls as a child, i loved them then and i love them now.. they're perfect for in my purse or in my candy jar. so delicious and chewy with the perfect chocolate taste!
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
They have been around for years and are still a great value if you like chocolate chewy goodness all wrapped up you can not get any better than Tootsie Roll. Love those little chocolates and love to share them Too.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I love these. They remind me of the time in elementary school when I would receive these as reward in class for achieving something. They are fun snack that is easy to remove.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Love these! The size is perfect in contrast to the regular sized tootsie rolls. What I like most about these is they aren't as tough to eat as the regular size tootsie rolls.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
These are one of my favorite Halloween treats. I rarely buy them through the year but come Halloween I love to sneak them from my kiddos candy ;). they are chewy and not too chocolatey.
Kristin V.
My favorite candy! I do t know what it is about these, but I've never been able to refuse one! I could easily make myself sick on these because they're delicious!
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I don't know how much more nostalgic you can get than a Tootsie Roll. You plan on eating one and before you know it several have magically disappeared, but at least you're happy.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
You can't go wrong with having tootsie rolls these candies are so classic ! I prefer these ones then the other flavors they come in , I don't know I just like the original ones taste better (:
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I have been eating Tootsie Rolls for as long as I can remember! They have soo many different kinds and they're all so good! Really like the fruity ones but the chocolate are really good too.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?