Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be oka...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wonder...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Love em always have since I was a kid especially around Halloween time I always keep a bag around the house when Im craving one of these
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I love these little candies for a great chocolate fix! Portable, affordable, and loved by kids of all ages. A must in our family.
lesli v.
lesli v.
San Francisco, CA
I love it this candy also the taste !!! I like to bought all the time when I go shopping at target I try when I was 10 years old
Fayetteville, NC
Classic sweet snack for someone who has a sweet tooth. Just the perfect amount of chewy to it. These are definitely a classic!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Scottsboro, AL
One of my favorite candies of all times. They also offer them in fruit flavors. Great for throwing out during parades.
Mathew S.
Mathew S.
Medford, NJ
I love those so amazing and make me feel like a child again and the ones with flavor are amazing the flintstone ones.
Estefeni C.
Estefeni C.
Ocoee, FL
Tootsie rolls are so addicting! I love them.. probably the best little candies to eat. I eat them once in a while.
Patrice D.
Patrice D.
Detroit, MI
Tootsie roll is my favorite candy of all times, it not as sweet as other candies are but it is real good...
Carla B.
Carla B.
These are absolutely my favorite! They are habit forming. If you eat one you just can't stop eating them.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Love these. These are one of my favorite candies. Theyre a classic candy that every one knows and loves.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...