Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathryn C.
I love tootsie tools and these are the perfect size. They're great to have when you have a sweet tooth!
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
Tootsie rolls are so addicting! I love them.. probably the best little candies to eat. I eat them once in a while.
Melissa S.
I love these little candies for a great chocolate fix! Portable, affordable, and loved by kids of all ages. A must in our family.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I find these totally addictive and I love them. If they are available I am going to eat them until they are gone. These have been an affordable favorite of mine since childhood and I still purchase them today!
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
Tootsie rolls are so good, except when they get hard and hurt your teeth. Would definitely recommend for any chocolate lover. These are always cheap and you get a lot of them. I will always buy these.
I love this candy. I've loved & enjoyed them since I was a little girl. Tootsie rolls are the perfect little treat, great for sharing and enjoying.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Love these. These are one of my favorite candies. Theyre a classic candy that every one knows and loves.
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my all time favorites! The perfect chocolate flavor and they are so soft when they're fresh! I find that I don't over indulge these either, the chocolate flavor is rich enough that you're satisfied after a few.
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Ok to tootsie rolls are very good they have a very nice chocolatey taste to them they have a soft texture and I've been eating them since I was a kid
Shawna S.
Toronto, Ontario
Never liked these and never will . Got these candies in all my Halloween bags ! They are very popular for Halloween . Not sure why people buy them when barley no kids like them .
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...