Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
A great classic candy. I'm not big on chocolate, but could easily binge on these. I look forward to these every Halloween. My daughter just turned 3 and had one for the first time, she told me it sticks to her teeth, so I'd check on that after kids eat them.
Kendra D.
Jackson, LA
Tootsie rolls have been my favorite candy ever since I was a little girl. My grandmother nicknamed me Tootsie because I loved them so much. I buy these from my local Walmart at least twice every other week. They were and still are my favorite candy.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tootsie Rolls are the classic cheap candy. They are individually wrapped, so they are easy to dole out one at a time. They are hard when cold, but soften in your mouth into a chewy taffy consistency... but aware if you have old metal fillings or braces, you could pull a part out. (Yup, did that...) The classic chocolate is still my altimeter favorite, but my bro loves their vanilla tootsies too.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Tootsie Rolls are a great classic candy that I adore! They are great to put in a candy jar for when you just need something little and sweet. Nothing else is quite like a Tootsie Roll they are unique and delicious. I get these quite often because they are inexpensive and good.
Abby H.
These Tootsie Roll Midgees are amazing! Yes they may get stuck in your teeth but, they eventually just melt in your mouth. This chewy fudge candy is a good snack for anytime, especially if you are craving something sweet this is the thing to hold you over. I would really recommend purchasing this item to always have around your house!
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Tootsie rolls are my all time favorite candy for Halloween and all year round. I've been in love with them since I was a young kid when I always got them at my granny's every Halloween and loaded up on lots more while trick or treating. The taste the texture it's all just amazing and will always be my favorite candy ever!
Maria Zobel B.
My mom love this so much. I always make sure I have one for her, it makes her smile having a tootsie roll. She said she love how chewy and chocolatey it is. I will never get tired of buying her this. Plus they are so affordable.
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my all time favorites! The perfect chocolate flavor and they are so soft when they're fresh! I find that I don't over indulge these either, the chocolate flavor is rich enough that you're satisfied after a few.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I find these totally addictive and I love them. If they are available I am going to eat them until they are gone. These have been an affordable favorite of mine since childhood and I still purchase them today!
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Tootsie Roll it's an iconic candy just a sweet little morsel just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and get you through the day they fit in your pocket and nobody knows you have them at work so you can eat them discreetly
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...