BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? j...2 Answers
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Tootsie Rolls are the classic cheap candy. They are individually wrapped, so they are easy to dole out one at a time. They are hard when cold, but soften in your mouth into a chewy taffy consistency... but aware if you have old metal fillings or braces, you could pull a part out. (Yup, did that...) The classic chocolate is still my altimeter favorite, but my bro loves their vanilla tootsies too.
Antonia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like tootsie rolls. I love how they’re so chewy and I think they have a nice taste. I think they’re also good for anyone who doesn’t like anything too sweet because these are definitely not overly sweet. They’re a classic candy and they’re pretty affordable. They’re a nice little sweet to have any day.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great classic candy. I'm not big on chocolate, but could easily binge on these. I look forward to these every Halloween. My daughter just turned 3 and had one for the first time, she told me it sticks to her teeth, so I'd check on that after kids eat them.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Tootsie Rolls are a great classic candy that I adore! They are great to put in a candy jar for when you just need something little and sweet. Nothing else is quite like a Tootsie Roll they are unique and delicious. I get these quite often because they are inexpensive and good.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these tootsie rolls they are full of chocolate delight and guaranteed to be there when you want some chocolate , they have different flavors as well which I love, I do recommend these , they are affordable and shareable
Abby H.
These Tootsie Roll Midgees are amazing! Yes they may get stuck in your teeth but, they eventually just melt in your mouth. This chewy fudge candy is a good snack for anytime, especially if you are craving something sweet this is the thing to hold you over. I would really recommend purchasing this item to always have around your house!
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Tootsie rolls are my all time favorite candy for Halloween and all year round. I've been in love with them since I was a young kid when I always got them at my granny's every Halloween and loaded up on lots more while trick or treating. The taste the texture it's all just amazing and will always be my favorite candy ever!
Kendra D.
Jackson, LA
Tootsie rolls have been my favorite candy ever since I was a little girl. My grandmother nicknamed me Tootsie because I loved them so much. I buy these from my local Walmart at least twice every other week. They were and still are my favorite candy.
Brandy G.
I LOVE Toostie rolls and often crave them. My dry cleaner gives these out so I look forward to going there and picking up my dry cleaning! They are chewy and just so so delicious and unique. Its hard to buy the bag and not eat the whole thing, but they are so goooooood!
Maria Zobel B.
My mom love this so much. I always make sure I have one for her, it makes her smile having a tootsie roll. She said she love how chewy and chocolatey it is. I will never get tired of buying her this. Plus they are so affordable.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?