Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be oka...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wonder...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Abby H.
Abby H.
These Tootsie Roll Midgees are amazing! Yes they may get stuck in your teeth but, they eventually just melt in your mouth. This chewy fudge candy is a good snack for anytime, especially if you are craving something sweet this is the thing to hold you over. I would really recommend purchasing this item to always have around your house!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Tootsie rolls are my all time favorite candy for Halloween and all year round. I've been in love with them since I was a young kid when I always got them at my granny's every Halloween and loaded up on lots more while trick or treating. The taste the texture it's all just amazing and will always be my favorite candy ever!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I LOVE Toostie rolls and often crave them. My dry cleaner gives these out so I look forward to going there and picking up my dry cleaning! They are chewy and just so so delicious and unique. Its hard to buy the bag and not eat the whole thing, but they are so goooooood!
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Tootsie Roll it's an iconic candy just a sweet little morsel just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and get you through the day they fit in your pocket and nobody knows you have them at work so you can eat them discreetly
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
My mom love this so much. I always make sure I have one for her, it makes her smile having a tootsie roll. She said she love how chewy and chocolatey it is. I will never get tired of buying her this. Plus they are so affordable.
Brina H.
Brina H.
One of my all time favorites! The perfect chocolate flavor and they are so soft when they're fresh! I find that I don't over indulge these either, the chocolate flavor is rich enough that you're satisfied after a few.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I find these totally addictive and I love them. If they are available I am going to eat them until they are gone. These have been an affordable favorite of mine since childhood and I still purchase them today!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
Tootsie rolls are so good, except when they get hard and hurt your teeth. Would definitely recommend for any chocolate lover. These are always cheap and you get a lot of them. I will always buy these.
fazeela c.
fazeela c.
Well i gotta say growing up i ate alot of tooties. They are like so big in my childhood memories cause i always shared em with my brother. They are very tasty and simply has a unique flavour!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
This is a product that I normally wouldn't purchase, but every time I have one again I think that I should have gotten them sooner. They are soft and very tasty. Perfect sweet snack!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...