BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie Roll® Midgees®.
Tootsie Roll, Kiss me!
Tootsie Roll®, Be mine!
Fun messages on every wrapper! see more...

• What makes them different than other ones?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are perfect to put in a candy dish for little treats throughout the day or a small dessert." in 1 review
  • "How could you resists these bite size little tootsie rolls they are so cute and scrumptious " in 1 review
  • "Great flavors and they feed the sweet tooth craving without going overboard with calories." in 1 review
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got this in my Easter basket and I find that I only eat these on special holidays like Easter or Halloween so I associate these candys with happiness! They are small and convenient to hide from all your greedy children!
Hunter D.
Kenner
Just got these in my Easter bag. Never have been a huge fan but they are great for a once a year treat. They were purchased on the Easter aisle at Walgreens. More inclined to go with peanut butter for a snack.
Marian A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my absolute favorite. I've been hooked on #tootsie rolls since I was a kid. The taste is still the same. Easy to chew. These are my kids favorite #candy for Halloween.
Taryn S.
I love eating Tootsie Rolls because you can keep chewing the flavor doesn't go away! I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting (which I don't recommend, I can't stop eating this candy. :-)
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best go to candy for little chocolate fix . Love the Individually wrapped candies. I use them for themed candy bar events and even on my desk for co workers.
Jocelyn R.
I love tootsie rolls, especially when they're really soft, I can never eat just one, Halloween is coming up and I cant wait for all the flavored ones too
Alex M.
Always a wonderful candy. reminds me of halloween and my dad. simply delicious and a classic candy
Ashton O.
Grandview, TN
Delicious. The best candy ever. I have always loved tootsie rolls. And these are the bomb.
Lori G.
Pound, VA
Very good classic candy. Simple treat to satisfy your sweet tooth for chocolate
Gaby R.
Used to love getting these when i used to go trick or treating when i was little
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What makes them different than other ones?