BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie Roll® Midgees®.
Tootsie Roll, Kiss me!
Tootsie Roll®, Be mine!
Fun messages on every wrapper! see more...

• What makes them different than other ones?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great flavors and they feed the sweet tooth craving without going overboard with calories." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect to put in a candy dish for little treats throughout the day or a small dessert." in 1 review
  • "How could you resists these bite size little tootsie rolls they are so cute and scrumptious " in 1 review
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this in my Easter basket and I find that I only eat these on special holidays like Easter or Halloween so I associate these candys with happiness! They are small and convenient to hide from all your greedy children!
Hunter D.
Kenner
Just got these in my Easter bag. Never have been a huge fan but they are great for a once a year treat. They were purchased on the Easter aisle at Walgreens. More inclined to go with peanut butter for a snack.
Marian A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite. I've been hooked on #tootsie rolls since I was a kid. The taste is still the same. Easy to chew. These are my kids favorite #candy for Halloween.
Taryn S.
I love eating Tootsie Rolls because you can keep chewing the flavor doesn't go away! I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting (which I don't recommend, I can't stop eating this candy. :-)
Jacqulyne M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these. Especially the assorted bag. I like every flavor but the vanilla. I don't know why..... maybe I feel like I'm eating a cup cake. LOL. But their really good, and perfect around this time, which is Halloween! Its a great bag stuffer for cheap. You can find the assorted bag at your local 99cent store.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love eating Tootsie Rolls because you can keep chewing the flavor doesn't go away! I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting (which I don't recommend, but that's how good they are).
Tripti N.
The candy is sized well so that it's not too much sugar and you don't crave for more. The packaging is also super cute and the container, once washed, can be used multi-purposely. My grandmother is diabetic and this is one of the sweets she can tolerate eating because they're not heavily sugared like a typical chocolate bar.
Tammy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to buy these at the penny candy store as a kid..now they're 5 cents each but still oh so good. Beware they are very addicting! Once you start you really don't want to stop! 😉
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love tootsie rolls and with them coming in this jar just makes the portability factor great. The jar itself is cute and the classic candy wrapper design just makes it even more adorable. I just the chewy candy.
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
This is one of my all time favorite candies. I seem to go through an entire bag every time I get them though. I would recommend the flavored ones as well, the lime is my absolute favorite.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What makes them different than other ones?