Tootsie Roll Industries Old-Fashioned Bubblegum Cigars uploaded by Christian R.

BY TOOTSIE

• Quiero saber si alguien ya los a comido y a que saben Do...1 Answers
  • Why did they stop selling these ? 1 Answers
Tootsie Roll Industries Old-Fashioned Bubblegum Cigars
  • "haven't seen these in a long time but if i come across them i will be buying plenty of them" in 1 review
Christian R.
Orlando, FL
Really fantastic product for kids. Beautifully realistic and a great way to introduce kids into adulthood.

My only complaint is I wish this product would come in a tobacco flavor or perhaps with a fun colored lighter.

Seeing my kids using these products brought a smile to my face even while wearing my oxygen mask due to smoking related illnesses. I will be buying and supporting this product for years to come.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Haven't seen these since I was a kid but I remember them well.They were so much fun and had a great taste.I would buy them now if I came across any.
Carrie S.
Covington, GA
These are so cool for kids. We use to play with these when we were growing up and then got to eat if too. Great ideas for baby shower giveaways.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
These were magic , I loved these as a kid, I hope they bring them back because they tasted so good , easy to chew, not that hard.
luz r.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tbt for real....I remember these from when I was a kid. I love them but always maDe believe I was smoking before I chewed it.
Kassi N.
Joplin, MO
My favorite type of gum when I was a kid!! you could never go wrong with a cigar shaped piece of freakin awesomness!!!
TISHA D.
Haven't seen these in a long time but if i come across them i will be buying plenty of them
jazmine p.
Bronx, NY
I love these. I try to make my family buy these for events just so I can eat them lol
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
This is so delicious omg i can't belive how much sugar is inside of it tho .
Ayla W.
Winnipeg, Mb
Omg I love these, they taste so great. I remember having them as a child. I didn't even know they still sell these. I haven't seen them here in Winnipeg (Csnada) since I was a child. It would be great to give my kids one in this era. A definitely must try if you haven't.
Camila P.
Quiero saber si alguien ya los a comido y a que saben Donde se pueden conseguir??
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
Why did they stop selling these ?