Tootsie Roll Industries Childs Play Funtastic Favorites Halloween Fun Size Candy Bag uploaded by Michelle D.

BY TOOTSIE

• What is your favorite fruit flavored tootsie roll? I like the che...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite candy?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It's a little pricey buy great if you're buying in bulk" in 1 review
  • "I love tootsie rolls, but I have never been a huge fan of dots. " in 1 review
Angel B.
Danville, IL
My favorite type of Tootsie Rolls in the Tootsie Roll Child's Play Mix is the fruit flavored tootsie rolls. In my state you can buy them just about anywhere when halloween comes around really cheap not to expensive and they have favorites for everyone
Jasmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are awesome for halloween because they're delicious & practically suitable for any age, no need to worry if the child getting these might be too young to eat. You can find this assortment at almost any store like Stop & shop, Shaws, Star market, Cvs, Walgreens, Walmart, rite aids, basically any grocery or supermarket type store for anywhere in btw $4-6
Erica A.
Palm Coast, FL
Every year I can rely on Tootsie Roll Halloween Fun Size Candy Bag for all the trick or treaters happiness! Who doesn't love Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops and all the other delicious candies in the bag?! I highly recommend this for Halloween and other parties as you do not have to worry about these candies melting in extreme heat. An all around great choice! Happy Halloween!
Janette H.
I love regular Tootsie Rolls so I often buy this mix at Halloween (in case there's extra, of course!). I'm not crazy about some of the contents, but I like the variety and I'm able to give trick or treaters more than one piece. This year it only got four stars because one piece was totally sealed...but empty. Luckily I was going to eat it and I didn't hand it out tonight!
Mariah D.
Tootsie rolls are very chewy and tasty! They are a must for this upcoming halloween to give out to kids who are trick or treating. I only eat this occasionally. You can buy them at a very affordable price. Money will be well spent! If you're looking for a long lasting candy, I would go for this.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is our go-to bag of candy for Halloween. It literally has something for everyone. My kids and husband always go for the tootsie pops and my younger two go for the tootsie rolls. My favorite, the vanilla tootsie minis.
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
Too many suckers, not enough dots, and could do without the flavored tootsie rolls altogether! I do love the larger, tootsie rolls in the foil wrap though. This is a great pack to get for people who may not love chocolate, but want just a little, or to fill a pinata for parties outdoors when it's warm (less meting possible).
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
We bought this bag of candy to pass out for Halloween. However, I did not like it because there were way too many chocolate tootsie rolls than dots. There was literally TWO boxes of dots in the whole bag. Also, it was kind of pricey. I wouldn't recommend. Kids hate this option of candy.
Starr B.
This is my absolute favorite candy to buy for all of our trick-or-treaters. Every year I buy a few giant bags...not saying that all the candy makes it to the trick-or-treaters through....We need a few... you know...for quality control! :) My fave is the red tootsie pops and the dots.
Shawnice Z.
My favorite Halloween candies, most because this is what I got growing up and the tootsie rolls are my favorite. It's also a great amount for a great price!! Every one needs this in their buckets in Halloween.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
What is your favorite candy?
Angel B.
Danville, IL
What is your favorite fruit flavored tootsie roll? I like the cherry or lemon