Tootsie Roll Inc Cella's Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries 72 Count uploaded by D M.

BY TOOTSIE

This beautiful box of delicious Cellas candies comes with 72 individually wrapped Dark Chocolate Covered Cordial Cherries.100 Percent Liquid Center, delicious cherries covered with real Dark Chocolate. Great for any dark chocolate lover. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This isn't the best brand of choc covered strawberries ive had but they are ok." in 1 review
  • "this is my husbands favorite candy I get it for him every year around xmas he loves it " in 1 review
  • "However, the chocolate on these doesn't taste like a good, high quality chocolate." in 1 review
D M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know what I love more Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut chocolate or Cellas dark chocolate covered cherries. I have a hard time to find Dark chocolate at the stores because I don't like the Milk chocolate ones. They cost a little more than others but you have it the box 72 pieces.
Andrea R.
Elkins Park, PA
Chocolate covered cherries should be good in theory. However, the chocolate on these doesn't taste like a good, high quality chocolate. It is waxy and tastes artificial. The cherry 'sauce' is too sweet and overpowers the whole thing, or it is trying to cover up the cheap chocolate flavor. I would not recommend these.
Tina S.
I actually truly enjoy these. While I understand most do not enjoy chocolate covered cherries, these are a must for me. They have the perfect flavor mesh, and are just the sugary treat I look for during the holidays. (Though honestly I would eat them year round)
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
The best cheap chocolate covered cherries. Of course I have had better when i spent more money, but for the price, yummy! Love these because they don't have the white in the middle. Just the clear juice.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
My boyfriends mother loves these! They're the only Valentine's Day candy she likes and they are actually really good with the comparison between the dark chocolate and then the sweet inside
Michelle B.
Rush, NY
My sister loves these every time i get a chance i pick a box up for her :) i would definitely say this is a should but product if you like cherries and chocolate
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
This isn't the best brand of choc covered strawberries ive had but they are ok. I would recommend the saris brand (a little more expensive) but worth it.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I wanted to like these. I love chocolate and love cherries. To me, these are just cloyingly sweet and taste artificial. The cherry is pretty tasteless.
Mlissa  R.
Nampa, ID
I hate these things get taste just horrible I think it might just be the guuy cherries with the chocolate or what that I don't like about them.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I loooove these candies, especially around Christmas time! They taste artificial as anything but are still yummy and super sweet in my book.
Jazmin S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Does anyone not like these