BY TOOTSIE

Allison H.
El Monte, CA
I hated these when I was young and I still do!!!! Lots of my friends loved them, but I never understood why. They were sticky and bad for the teeth and honestly the flavor was just meh. I didn't like it but my friends did so I guess it really depends if you're the tooties roll kind of person.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love tootsie rolls and there is no better time to get them than the holidays. because you know they are fresh! My kiddo's love them and its a quicky easy small fix to a sweet attack!
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Classic taste , please don't change it. Love this size and great chocolate flavor. The holiday packaging is super cute, and i great stocking stuffer.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
I love tootsie rolls and I love christmas. My two favorites combined. How much greater can that be? Tootsie Rolls will forever be a classic treat!
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
Classic treat at any time of the year. Good chocolate flavor. Great size to keep in your purse or pocket and pop in your mouth on the go.
monica l.
I didn't like these tootsies. They were very sticky and the flavor was very artificial. I will stick with the original ones.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
These are not that good. I do not like the chocolate flavor at all, they get stuck in your teeth, and can be messy,
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
Great love it i recommend i love it i want more yummy i want more is a great product i recommend it love it yay
Andrea C.
These are horrible! They get stuck on you're teeth and there just a mess! Plus the flavors arn't that good...
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't like tootsie rolls!!!??? The minis are perfect for chomping on , not too much at one time!!!!!