Tootsie Roll Fruit Rolls Candy 15 oz

by Tootsie

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Tootsie Roll Fruit Rolls Candy 15 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tootsie Roll Fruit Rolls Candy 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,045 reviews
I love the chocolate Tootsie Rolls, but I'm not really a fan of the fruit ones. The consistency is fine, but I don't like the flavors as much.
Paola J.
Shakopee, MN
I do no like them, they taste like plastic. They are gross. They get stuck all over your teeth! No would not buy these never again!
Susan S.
Hickory, NC
The only reason I really buy these bags is for the vanilla. The vanilla candies are some of my favorites in the world, but for the price, you can't beat the quantity. I only purchase when I really have a craving.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
The vanilla ones are my favorite. Anyone know where to find the new bite size ones that just came out that are round shaped?
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,332 reviews
I love these. I love all of the flavors. My favorite alternates between cherry and vanilla. But all of them are great. I have a bowl on my kitchen counter. They are soft and chewy and just great! Great to just pop and enjoy.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my all time favorites! I get them for every party. If you haven't tried then you're missing out they are so good.
Lucia V.
Woodbridge, VA
Really delicious tootsie ... a super rich taste of variety of flavors ..thanks!!
Amanda G.
2525 rayburn rd
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. they are chewy and fruity, but they don't hurt your teeth. I always bribing my kids for these at Halloween. I'm gonna need to go get some now
Heather
Tootsie Roll Fruit Rolls Candy 15 oz uploaded by Heather
I get these for Christmas every year and love them! Sometimes you're in the mood for something fruity instead of chocolate. The blue one is my favorite! We all fight over them in my house!
Alex H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
So much better than just getting the chocolate ones. I like all of these flavors a lot and since they're small they definitely aren't overwhelming.

Looking for your answer?