Tootsie Roll Frooties Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Flavored Chewy Candy 360 Count Bag

BY FROOTIES

• "I love this candy I love the strawberry lemonade and the green apple is great to this is one of my favorite candies" in 1 review
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Now these are amazing! Definitely something that I have to watch myself with because once I get going I feel like I can't stop. They are so addicting. Would recommend to anyone who loves tootsie rolls.. I don't mind the regular but I love this way more! Strawberry Lemonade.. amazing!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't really like these personally, but they are pretty good to me though. i do recommend it like maybe other people have different taste than me and likes this candy.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I love fruites. They taste really good and their almost like chews, but not as hard as chews. This candy is very soft and chewy and has many great flavors to choose from.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
Frooties are the perfect snack & kids love them! This is my all time favorite flavor.... I wish Frooties had a multi flavor bag, if so, haven't found them yet.
chanta  d.
Baltimore, MD
I love this candy. I remember eating it when I was growing up. I will start to see them in stores again. Cause they are rare finds
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
So good! i love strawbeery lemonade! my favorite is the blue rasberry ones though. but my vkids absolutely devour these candies
Jaykera S.
Paige A.
I like tootsie rolls the best but these are a great option too and they are packed with flavor!
Kelly M.
Benson, NC
I don't like these very much. I love the good old fashion tootsie rolls not the flavored types.
asha s.
These are my best time pass and taste regulator these days, the taste is good, and yes the quantity is 360 almost every day you can have one round the year