BY TOOTSIE

Try the candy coated Tootsie Rolls Eggs this Easter! The perfect Easter basket treat. These are just like the original Tootsie Rolls you know and love, but with a thin candy coating on the outside to give it a sweet crunch!

Ingredients: SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CONDENSED SKIM MILK, COCOA, WHEY, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORS

• I haven't seen these anywhere...where can you purchase them?!2 Answers
  • are they regular tootsie rolls shaped as eggs.?1 Answers
  • OMG! Im over the moon excited about these!! Anyone else??2 Answers
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Love tootsie rolls, always have since I was a child and it hasn't changed! No other brand of chewies or taffy like candy can compare to the original tootsie rolls !!! They are delicious and come in 6+ different colors and flavors! My fave red green and yellow...lol. and these new egged shaped Tootsie's rolls are perfect and just as good, chewy and flavorful as ever! Absolutely perfect for Easter and Spring time and my sons going to love then in his Easter basket and eggs ! I love them in the big candy bowl I put together for family and company....they're almost gone compares to the many other candies I stocked the huge waster bowl full of candy! I'll easily be going to purchase more, most likely today before thrusters sold out and gone for the season! Absolutely cute, delicious and a great candy!
Meagan V.
Overland Park, KS
These are amazing! I'm a major tootsie roll fan! These are so unique. Nice chewy center and a very thin candle shell around it. I can't say I've tasted anything like this! I found these at Target but haven't seen them since! I want more!! 😍
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yum! Plus, so so cute! As a tootsie roll fan, I would def recommend these! They taste great, and the kiddos will love them. It is a good value, so go ahead and get them for the kiddos Easter baskets and Easter eggs! Xo🌺
Elyse G.
Elmwood Park, IL
Tootsie Rolls Are definitely a fave of mine. These are genius. The bag runs for about under 4 dollars and they are individually wrapped. They have a hard shell but not like a hard that's going to crack a tooth, I can't explain it. I have two after dinner and it takes care of that after din sweet tooth. If you spot them, grab a bag!
Krystal M.
Cincinnati, OH
The tootsie roll part tastes really good but the outer coating gets stuck in your teeth and seems like it doesn't dissolve much. I didn't care for them simply because the shell made them a texture that wasn't appealing to me. Other than that they taste great
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
These are super cute for the Easter holiday! Very yummy and just your traditional tootsie rolls with a spin for Easter. Cute egg shape and Individually wrapped for easy grab snack and split between kids Easter baskets. Highly recommend for Easter baskets!
Janneth M.
At first I was apprehensive but for the price I just picked it up. But oh my goodness worth every penny. So good, look for sales at Walgreens and cvs. You can get it even cheaper.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
One of my favorite Easter candy! I love any tootsie roll product. These are really great. Great flavors, right texture. I found them a few weeks ago and have bought a bag every week since then. I need to stick up before the holiday is over.
butterfly b.
milford ,MA
Those are my favorite chocolate ever .
I always want more and more of them .!;)
Yum and so crush .
Def will get more and more for before Easter it's gone . Cuz I never can't find them after that .
Get ur girls . Yum yum stuff always in your purse .
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
So when I first saw these I thought about how good the original chocolate eggs are, and thought "why not" but omg these eggs taste HORRIBLE. Tastes like a piece of plastic in your mouth. Do yourself the favor and stick to the originals!
Alexandra U.
Where can I buy these?
Stacy R.
Where can I find these?
paula d.
Oh looks so yummy . where can I buy
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Yummmm I bet these are good!! Are they just regular tootsie rolls?
bob m.
newark
Where do you get this product I wanted to try it