BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Roll Child's Play® Funtastic Tootsie® Roll Favorites.
Tootsie®.
Tootsie® fruit rolls.
Dots®. see more...

Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
The classic candy mix that a lot of us remember as kids and now share as adults with our children. I love tootsie rolls of all kinds. My favorites of course are the chocolate tootsie rolls . I think it is a good value and it is found almost anywhere .
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought these for Halloween. My favorite is the toosie roll pops! They could leave the chocolate candy coated balls out of this mix. We always ended up throwing them away, but overall this mix is great!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Tootsie Roll Child's Play Funtastic Tootsie Roll Favorites are good candy mixes inside. Tootsie pops, Tootsie fruit rolls, and Mini Dots are my favorite candies in this bag. My daughter do not like the dots, but I love those dots. I like that they are chewy and they are so good to me. I love to buy this bag mostly around Halloween. I sometimes like to get the dots out before handing out the candy on Halloween night. I just love them. I don't eat them often, but would eat them during that time of year. There are some candy that is better during a particular time of the year.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
You get a lot for a good price but the candy isn't that great. Like I would never buy this mixed bag to eat in the house unless it's to give out for Halloween but who wants a lot of tootsie rolls. Kids prefer kit kats and snicker. And you have to watch out. Some of the bags taste stale for being on the shelf for such a long time.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Unless you're trying to encourage someone by waving this bag in front of their face to run faster on the treadmill or put these on their weights-- I'm gunna turn a blind eye categorizing this under fitness. Portions is key. You can enjoy and eat "junk" food but not too much. I love this bag, especially during intermediate/elementary days where the teacher would pass out candy and then we would trade, among students, as if they were trading cards!
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY
Before my mom died, she would get me a big bag of child's play for Halloween every year. This year my dad bought it for me after I said I missed my flavored Tootsie Rolls and Dots. I could do without the chocolate flavored Tootsie Pops but they are tradition. I am a Tootsie Roll lover, both fruit and chocolate. It will continue to be a Halloween tradition with my son and me.
Sheila F.
Huntington Sta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Some classic candy in one bag. My dad and I would buy this for the house and it would be gone so quick. I would also love seeing these brands when the piñata broke at a birthday party back in the day. Affordable and can be found anywhere. Mouth is watering, might have to get a bag right now.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I remember this from when I was a kid. but now, I'm not sure people still buy this. lol. there are so many choices out there. tootsie roll should up their game by putting toys or something in the bag. would make it better for piñatas
Sarai L.
Very interesting that this is under the fitness badge.... but I really love these candies! Very fun and classic candy. My favorite is tootsie rolls. These bags have a large assortment to choose from.
Maddy E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Perfect mix for what you pay for. It says its for kids but that is a perfect size for adults too who want some candy but whom are also trying to watch their weight. Overall great assortment of candy.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Where can I buy this
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
Just one question, why is this categorized in "fitness"?? Lol jw
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Is there any nutrional value to this product?
Christina T.
Las Vegas
Regular tootsie rolls or fruit flavored?+
sharmine h.
You can find this product at walmart