BY TOOTSIE

• "This is my all time favorite candy!" in 1 review
  • "or in the refrigerated for when i have a sweet tooth " in 1 review
Erika J.
Erika J.
Charleston chews are so delicious I used to have them all the time as a child. I used to put them in the freezer and when you ate them they tasted just like ice cream. I definitely recommend this candy but only if you have strong teeth!
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Charlestown chews they are my favorite chocolate I love how the chocolate melts right when you bite into it and it's not too sweet but it's delicious
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these primarily because they're gluten free! Love them, just hard to find, They are good cold or at room temp
CARMEN M.
CARMEN M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love these especially when they just came out of the freezer they are soo freaking good. They are cold and when they start to melt on your mouth the center is so yummy. I buy a few boxes of these the regular bars and the mini ones as well. These are great for a late night snack
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
These are pretty great, especially when left in the freezer for a couple of hours. They are leaning a bit too sweet, but that's a simple fix by eating less, which means less calories. ;-)
Casey B.
Casey B.
These in chocolate are my favorite. all 3 flavors are yummy though. My family and I like to throw these in the freezer in the summer. They break apart and still melt in your mouth.
Britt C.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
I'd never had one of these before until recently. THEY ARE AMAZING. My husband keeps talking about freezing them and THEN eating them - apparently they get better?
Carol A.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I ate these when I was younger. I loved the Tootsie Roll Charleston Chews,. I liked all the flavors but best of all the strawberry flavor. It's very chewy.
Alana T.
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
I love this candy bar. But do not wear white. The chocolate crumbles and the location of the chocolate whereabouts can leave questionable stains. Ha!
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
While these aren't my favorite I do love the way they taste, and after having seen them around before was delighted to finally try them.