Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

dreaa l.
Not at all my kind of lolipop. I dislike these so much. The other kinds are way better. They need to dis continue these already.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
These are not my favorite suckers they are not terrible but the tootsie roll chocolate is really lacking in flavor and the hard candy part has to tendency to cut up your mouth after you have been sucking on it for a little while and if you want go good sucker then try Dumdums they are so much better and have a wider range of flavors
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These always cut my mouth and I don't care for tootsie rolls at all. I wouldn't mind just the candy though
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
I remember getting these as a child and hoping that it would come with gum. I only eat these around Halloween Its a good value for how inexpensive they are. I received these from trick or treating with my kids. I personally would not buy these for my self.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These  were only okay.. In my opinion the blow pops with gum in the center were better . I liked the flavors of the blow pops better as well. These were affordable from what I remember and has some okay flavors.  I would not repurchase.
Alli S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were never my favorite candy as I am not a big fan of tootsie rolls. They are very popular around Halloween time since they are cheap and easy to buy in bulk.
Malcolm Q.
Quisiera poder probar estos dulces tipo bobonbobes q se Ben súper inovadores únicos y muy pero muy especiales
Catheryn C.
Never been a huge fan of these. I like the hard candy outer shell but tootsie rolls never do it for me. I prefer blow pops that have gum (even if the gum only last for seconds). Overall not bad, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Crystal G.
Ottawa, RI
These are great, they have a hard candy shell, with a tootsie roll in the middle. The candy flavor is delicious, and they have a great variety.
Zofia M.
Always a classic. These are great for something sweet but without the calories. I always end up cutting my tongue on the hard candy though, always.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?