Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These always cut my mouth and I don't care for tootsie rolls at all. I wouldn't mind just the candy though
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Use to like these as a child now i really can stand to eat these or anything with tootsie roll flavor in it
Sasha B.
milford, ma
Delicious! These pops are great to hand out at birthday parties, kids or adults. They are loved by everyone
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these I use to eat these all the time I love all the suckers and all the flavors that they have.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Love tootsie pops! The water melon and strawberry are the best flavors!! Childhood memories right here!
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Oh my god i love tootsie pops !!! I miss thenold commercials for these!!! They were so memorable !!
Brook P.
The cherry tootsie pops are my favorite, and a great pick me up in the afternoon. I must have snack!
Alexandria V.
These are great, especially around halloween you can buy them in large quantities and they're tasty!
Summer T.
Watsontown, PA
My kids and I love all the flavors! Tootsie pops are the best! They don't last long in our house!
Mira T.
They are great and cheap . They are great for kids and even myself. I Love them so much !!!!!!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?