Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
These are the best! So cheap and reminds me of my childhood! can't go wrong with these ever. Great treat for everyone
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My daughter who is almost 4 just tapped on the tootsie pop picture and said ooooh Mommy those are my favorite kind!!
crystal c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love tootsie pop because I get my fix for hard candy and chewy candy. The only thing is I eat them one after another.
Angelina W.
Sewell, NJ
Long-time favorite! Love the new banana flavor. Its hard to just have one and to keep the kiddies out of the bag!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These remind me of my childhood!! I love that over the years, the color and flavor assortment increased massively.
Kaye M.
Russellville, AR
My kids can't get enough of these, I love how you get a sucker, and the candy all in one. Fun treat for everyone.
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
A nice little sweet pick me up when I need it. I would enjoy more tootsie inside the lollipop, but overall great.
Whitney W.
New Orleans, LA
Loved these when I was younger but now when I think about it I don't think I care for them very much anymore.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect combo of fruity, chocolate, hard candy and chewy. I'd take a tootsie roll pop over a blow pop any day!
Paola V.
La Puente, CA
My favorite pops, they're the best out there. Ever since I was small I remember eating them. I love the center!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?