Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Mira T.
They are great and cheap . They are great for kids and even myself. I Love them so much !!!!!!!
Asminda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the cherry and blue ones, its fun to finish the lollipop but end with a tootsie roll.
Adriana C.
Corona, CA
One of my all time favorite lollipops , they are a classic type of candy and everyone enjoys
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I use to eat these so much when I was younger. I would never be able to get tired of them❣
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite sweet treat for not very many calories. Always have a box in the house. (:
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Favorite type of lollipop! Love all the flavors. Really recommend to try this candy.
Johnathan H.
Love these! I'm not a fan of tootsie rolls but these make it taste so much better!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got my kids bags of these only because when they behave they get one they love it
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
These are some great lollipops I really just love the Tootsie roll in the middle.
David R.
Shasta Lake
I like All the flavor of these tootsie pops my favorite are orange and choacalte
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?