Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite suckers!! I will always remember the silly owl commercials "how many licks does it take..." but these have a candy coating shell with tootsie roll in the middle. I just love the combination.. and NO I've never figured out how many licks it took to get to the center!! :) I still can't eat these that slowly because they are that great!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchased a full box of Tootsie Pops on amazon.com to pass out at my work for Halloween in 2017. I had only ever had a chocolate Tootsie pop up until that point so I always told people I didn't like the fruit flavored ones. But because we had a huge bowl of them sitting in are cubicles and the chocolate ones were the first to go I ventured outside of my comfort zone and tried a watermelon Tootsie Pop. Holy cow was it delicious. I then proceeded to try a blueberry and a lemon and an orange Tootsie Pop. They are also good in their own way. Watermelon is still probably my favorite however it depends what you're in the mood for and what your perogative is. But I no longer think that a chocolate Tootsie Pop is my
Kelsey B.
In my opinion, these are by far the BEST lollipops. As a child, we would always get these as treats occasionally. They were our go to brand and lollipop because the tootsie roll middle is out of this world! My favorite flavors were definitely the blue, chocolate and occasionally red! The flavors are very strong and that's one of the things I love so much about them. I don't eat them as much, but when I do I am always reminded of my childhood and I love that! Definitely my go to treat!
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
I remember getting these as a child and hoping that it would come with gum. I only eat these around Halloween Its a good value for how inexpensive they are. I received these from trick or treating with my kids. I personally would not buy these for my self.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always enjoyed these sweet treats. The packaging was always very cute to me and I absolutely love the commercials! It is very affordable and can be bought anywhere. These have great flavor and are very popular with kids. I would recommend this to others.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These  were only okay.. In my opinion the blow pops with gum in the center were better . I liked the flavors of the blow pops better as well. These were affordable from what I remember and has some okay flavors.  I would not repurchase.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
What is better than a crunchy fruity flavored candy sucker with a Tootsie roll at the center. Basically nothing. When I'm craving a sucker it's almost always a Tootsie Pop. The dark blue, pomegranate, and maroon are my favorites.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved these! I also loved the commercials! They are so good! I loved the fact that the tootsie roll was inside and not gum. I still buy a small bag from time to time. My favorite pet is when it’s soft enough to just bite it!
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Since the 1930's this candy has blessed us all with the concept of a hard outside with a soft chewy inside. The owl demonstrating the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop" well some have many answers and yet I find myself not really caring how many licks, I love the way each pop has its own distinct flavor but with the same flavor on the inside. 3 cheers to all the Tootsie Pop lovers!
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
So used to seeing the commercial where it say "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" These have always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and my favorite flavor was always the raspberry. These have always been delicious and make me think back of Halloween or just running around being a little kid.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?