Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE #95 in Hard Candy

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Rosa G.
Since the 1930's this candy has blessed us all with the concept of a hard outside with a soft chewy inside. The owl demonstrating the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop" well some have many answers and yet I find myself not really caring how many licks, I love the way each pop has its own distinct flavor but with the same flavor on the inside. 3 cheers to all the Tootsie Pop lovers!
Mayra R.
Always had some of these around during my childhood. They are very affordable and taste really good. I usually purchase these for birthday parties and piñatas. The kids still love these they are always counting how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll.
HollyAnn W.
Ewing, NE
This is a childhood favorite, with a special treat of a tootsi roll at the end. We loved looking on the wrapper to see if we got a star. We always thought if you got a star you could redeem it for a free sucker. Somehow I don't think that's true.
Catheryn C.
Never been a huge fan of these. I like the hard candy outer shell but tootsie rolls never do it for me. I prefer blow pops that have gum (even if the gum only last for seconds). Overall not bad, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Maddie M.
These have been around since I was little and I've always ate them. They are so yummy and all the flavors are so good. The toosie roll in the middle is just the cherry on top.
Robyn K.
When I need a candy fix, these are awesome. I can share them with my kids as well and not worry they'll have too much sugar. Perfect for all ages and I can't eat just one!
Alli M.
These were never my favorite candy as I am not a big fan of tootsie rolls. They are very popular around Halloween time since they are cheap and easy to buy in bulk.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Great flavors and affordable when you need to buy a lot. The only big problem is when they're "fun sized" they taste terrible and just not fun
Foe B.
El Dorado Hls, CA
These are yummy!! I really like this stuff! Individually packaged and a good snack. Hard to get the taste out of your mouth later though.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
These remind me of my childhood!! I love that over the years, the color and flavor assortment increased massively.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?