Tootsie Pops Assorted

by Tootsie

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors.

Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Does anyone know if tootsie pops are gluten free? I've been having a hard time figuring it out!
Which is the best?
Start your review of Tootsie Pops Assorted!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Krystal B.
My favorite all time sucker!! It lasts awhile, has a tootsie roll inside for a nice chocolate after treat!
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can't go wrong with Tootsie Pops. I used to eat these all the time... They are my all time fav. sucker.. Should go get me some now!!!
Whitney W.
New Orleans, LA
Loved these when I was younger but now when I think about it I don't think I care for them very much anymore.
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I use to eat these so much when I was younger. I would never be able to get tired of them❣
Lisa K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Lisa K.
Purchased at: Wholesale Party Supplies
I am currently eating a yellow tootsie roll lollipop and it is so sweet and delicious. It has a lemony flavor that reminds me of pineapple. It’s very delicious and my dog keeps barking at me because I let her smell it (it smells like HEAVEN) 😍🌸👋🏻 sorry pup, this ones mine!!! (She’s so mad at me, lol)
Cecile G.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Cecile G.
I love these lollipops. I purchased a box a month ago online and it's half gone. I love the chocolate lollipops the best and I usually save them for last; but as you can see there's hardly any chocolate left.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
My favorite sweet treat for not very many calories. Always have a box in the house. (:
chelsey L.
Spokane, WA
Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by chelsey L.
The only sucker you will ever find in my house. My favorite is the raspberry and the BlackBerry. My youngest loves the orange and the blueberry, and my oldest is obsessed with the lemon flavor as my husband loves the cherry and orange only.
Kala G.
Dixon Springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite suckers!! I will always remember the silly owl commercials "how many licks does it take..." but these have a candy coating shell with tootsie roll in the middle. I just love the combination.. and NO I've never figured out how many licks it took to get to the center!! :) I still can't eat these that slowly because they are that great!
Sarah W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A nice little sweet pick me up when I need it. I would enjoy more tootsie inside the lollipop, but overall great.