Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE #92 in Hard Candy

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
What is better than a crunchy fruity flavored candy sucker with a Tootsie roll at the center. Basically nothing. When I'm craving a sucker it's almost always a Tootsie Pop. The dark blue, pomegranate, and maroon are my favorites.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
I remember getting these as a child and hoping that it would come with gum. I only eat these around Halloween Its a good value for how inexpensive they are. I received these from trick or treating with my kids. I personally would not buy these for my self.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do like these Suckers they're juicy and taste really good. The Blue one is my favorite and has been since childhood. As an adult I dont buy them as much as I used to but every now and then I buy one and it brings me back to being a kid again. I am not a big tootsie roll fan so I usually skip that part.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These  were only okay.. In my opinion the blow pops with gum in the center were better . I liked the flavors of the blow pops better as well. These were affordable from what I remember and has some okay flavors.  I would not repurchase.
Mayra R.
Always had some of these around during my childhood. They are very affordable and taste really good. I usually purchase these for birthday parties and piñatas. The kids still love these they are always counting how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll.
Maria Zobel B.
My childhood candy! now my daughter love it too! Everytime my daughter have this I always hear her saying "nom-nom' meaning so yummy. Love that they are also affordable perfect for children's party!
Robyn K.
When I need a candy fix, these are awesome. I can share them with my kids as well and not worry they'll have too much sugar. Perfect for all ages and I can't eat just one!
Maddie M.
These have been around since I was little and I've always ate them. They are so yummy and all the flavors are so good. The toosie roll in the middle is just the cherry on top.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Por supuesto que hacen muy buenos sabores, yo tolero muy bien la azucar, pero cuando es exagerado como que no me gusta tanto, pero en general todo excelente.
Charli S.
Well I am biased because these bring back childhood memories. I love the different flavors and the tootsie roll in the center is a nice treat!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?