Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE #90 in Hard Candy

Buy on Jet.com
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Since the 1930's this candy has blessed us all with the concept of a hard outside with a soft chewy inside. The owl demonstrating the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop" well some have many answers and yet I find myself not really caring how many licks, I love the way each pop has its own distinct flavor but with the same flavor on the inside. 3 cheers to all the Tootsie Pop lovers!
Adam S.
Adam S.
I have always loved these pops. Especially the commercials ! They are super yummy, and have great flavor. I had a friend, who was trying to quite smoking cigarettes, use these as a crutch. He would buy a whole handful for the day, and whenever he had a craving, he would dib in his stash lol and grab one. I thought that was a really good idea! These pops are pretty affordable!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Always had some of these around during my childhood. They are very affordable and taste really good. I usually purchase these for birthday parties and piñatas. The kids still love these they are always counting how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll.
HollyAnn W.
HollyAnn W.
Ewing, NE
This is a childhood favorite, with a special treat of a tootsi roll at the end. We loved looking on the wrapper to see if we got a star. We always thought if you got a star you could redeem it for a free sucker. Somehow I don't think that's true.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
Never been a huge fan of these. I like the hard candy outer shell but tootsie rolls never do it for me. I prefer blow pops that have gum (even if the gum only last for seconds). Overall not bad, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Hands down one of my favorite candies it puts together a little bit of chocolate flavor together with a lollipop who wouldn't love to chomp on these all day! The only bad thing I have to say is I don't like the chocolate on chocolate flavor
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
My childhood candy! now my daughter love it too! Everytime my daughter have this I always hear her saying "nom-nom' meaning so yummy. Love that they are also affordable perfect for children's party!
DiAnna M.
DiAnna M.
Billerica, Ma
Who can resist the classic lollipops brings me back to childhood! Cherry and chocolates were my favorite! Looking to find the star on the wrapper was always the best part to we if you won!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
These have been around since I was little and I've always ate them. They are so yummy and all the flavors are so good. The toosie roll in the middle is just the cherry on top.
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
When I need a candy fix, these are awesome. I can share them with my kids as well and not worry they'll have too much sugar. Perfect for all ages and I can't eat just one!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?