Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Jennifer K.Tootsie Pops Assorted uploaded by Meredith K.

BY TOOTSIE #97 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Tasty Tootsie pops have a chewy chocolatey center covered in a delicious, hard candy coating. A simple, delicious treat and only 60 calories per pop. Fat free. Nut and gluten free pops. Pops come in a variety of fun flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
What is better than a crunchy fruity flavored candy sucker with a Tootsie roll at the center. Basically nothing. When I'm craving a sucker it's almost always a Tootsie Pop. The dark blue, pomegranate, and maroon are my favorites.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
I remember getting these as a child and hoping that it would come with gum. I only eat these around Halloween Its a good value for how inexpensive they are. I received these from trick or treating with my kids. I personally would not buy these for my self.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do like these Suckers they're juicy and taste really good. The Blue one is my favorite and has been since childhood. As an adult I dont buy them as much as I used to but every now and then I buy one and it brings me back to being a kid again. I am not a big tootsie roll fan so I usually skip that part.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These  were only okay.. In my opinion the blow pops with gum in the center were better . I liked the flavors of the blow pops better as well. These were affordable from what I remember and has some okay flavors.  I would not repurchase.
Rosa G.
Since the 1930's this candy has blessed us all with the concept of a hard outside with a soft chewy inside. The owl demonstrating the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop" well some have many answers and yet I find myself not really caring how many licks, I love the way each pop has its own distinct flavor but with the same flavor on the inside. 3 cheers to all the Tootsie Pop lovers!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
So used to seeing the commercial where it say "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" These have always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and my favorite flavor was always the raspberry. These have always been delicious and make me think back of Halloween or just running around being a little kid.
Adam S.
I have always loved these pops. Especially the commercials ! They are super yummy, and have great flavor. I had a friend, who was trying to quite smoking cigarettes, use these as a crutch. He would buy a whole handful for the day, and whenever he had a craving, he would dib in his stash lol and grab one. I thought that was a really good idea! These pops are pretty affordable!
Alison C.
Probably one of my favorite suckers. Tootsie pops remind me of my childhood. My favorite ones are the brown kind. Love that they are trying to experiment with new flavors too! My residents also love these pops - they can't get enough of them! It's a treat that is much lower in calories vs a candy bar!
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are not my favorite suckers they are not terrible but the tootsie roll chocolate is really lacking in flavor and the hard candy part has to tendency to cut up your mouth after you have been sucking on it for a little while and if you want go good sucker then try Dumdums they are so much better and have a wider range of flavors
Mayra R.
Always had some of these around during my childhood. They are very affordable and taste really good. I usually purchase these for birthday parties and piñatas. The kids still love these they are always counting how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you actually like the Tootsie Roll part?
Tia B.
Which is the best?
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
How can anyone not love these?
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
Do they make a raspberry flavor?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make a cinnamon tootsie pop some day soon?