BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie Pops Without the Stick! Chewy Tootsie Roll Center. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Chocolate. Cherry. Blue Raspberry. Orange. Grape 838-3400.

• What's your favorite Tootsie Pop Drops flavor?2 Answers
  • Omg this is so smart because I hate having the stick in t...2 Answers
  • My daughter has diabetes and loves to eat these. Do you h...1 Answers
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love how these are so small but there filled with so much flavor as if you were eating a regular sized sucker. They taste very yummy and the packaging is really cute and there's a pretty good amount inside the bag
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I love the mixed flavors in the Tootsie Pop Drops. These are a simple little candy snack. Each piece has a Tootsie Roll center covered with a candy coat. Very affordable. My favorite is the grape. If you like Tootsie Rolls then you will love these.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid I always ripped mine off the stick and this makes it so much easier, I can just pop em in my mouth and enjoy! They taste exactly like regular tootsie pops- the stick.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I found these little gems at Rite Aid last night for $1 so I figured I'd pick up a few boxes & give em a try. They are sooo good! If you love Tootsie Rolls and/or Tootsie Roll Lollipops, these are for you! My kids loved them too. They are essentially just little mini Tootsie Pops minus the stick... oh & the mess, which is my favorite part! Goodbye sticky fingers! Nothing makes a mom like me happier than products that are mess-free! Each box contains a silver bag/pouch filled with about 20-30 candy bites of 5 different flavors (Chocolate, Cherry, Orange, Grape & Blue Raspberry). I tried 1 of each & can honestly say the flavors are very tasty & truly taste as they're supposed to. Each Tootsie Pop Drop has a yummy, chewy Tootsie Roll Center (My Fav Part). I'm glad I grabbed a few boxes because they'll be sweeeet stocking stuffers for the whole family, especially at $1 a piece! It's a SWEET bargain!
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
These are super convenient for an on-the-go snack. Having a stick hanging out of my mouth is not always my favorite thing. But I can just pop them in my mouth and then thats all. And i dont have to worry about finding a place to put the sticks and they are overall super tasty.
Nicole F.
Cambridge, MA
These are a really cool candy. I love eating these when you just want something sweet and not a whole lollipop. I'd say the only con is that they might all stick together in the bag because they're individual candies. Other than that, they're just a nice little play on the classic lollipops we all love.
Gracyn B.
I love these candies!!!!!!! You can just pop it in your mouth and you're good to go you do not ever have to worry about the stick it is so much easier and the chocolate in the middle is so delicious!!!!!
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I dislike Tootsie Pops -- I very rarely ever finish them. It's always fun to lick a lollipop for flavor, but I always find myself biting through these large lollipops after awhile, and that tends to hurt my teeth. I also am not the biggest fan of Tootsie Rolls, I will never eat them plain. Now, these Pop Drops are another story. I just can't help but liking them! The same lollipop flavors, just a LOT smaller, which makes it easier to eat! Plus the chocolate in these taste better, maybe because the proportions are different? Either way, I like these. I won't buy these often but I do enjoy eating a couple now and again.
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I saw these in the store and thought oh cool " lollipops without a stick , I have to try these " so I bought them. They actually taste just like toostie roll lollipop
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I like to throw these in the car for a quick treat while on the run. They are delicious! They are small so they do not require a 1000 licks to get to the middle of the lollipop. Kids and adults will both enjoy the snack. You can just pop one in your mouth, no lollipop stick. The only warning would be that you not give them to younger children or toddlers, they could be a choking hazard. The flavor is exactly like the actual lollipop.
Larry W.
Augusta
My daughter has diabetes and loves to eat these. Do you have any that are sugar free?