Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #17 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• Do you enjoy these? If so what's your favorite flavor1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best stor...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Oriana N.
The most artificial tasting candy ever, everything about them is too artificial even the chewy texture.
Zoe W.
Pottstown, PA
These are actually pretty good! I remember I would always love getting the vanilla ones for Halloween.
Ashley M.
I love tootsie rolls. I like the flavored ones too but I would prefer having the regular tootsie rolls
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Great to have in the car kids love them they are kinda heather I guess lol love the flavors :) !!!!
Katlyn J.
Paris, KY
I don't personally like these. I think a tootsie roll is better chocolate. but my son enjoys them
Maddie L.
Hartselle
My all time favorite tootsie rolls are the vanilla ones!! I love them. I will forever eat those.
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
I love all if them except for the vanilla. And the cherry one is definitely one of my favorites
liliana P.
One of the best candies out there. the colored ones have a better taste than the chocolate ones
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to item !!!! I love candy so I absolutely love this candy ! My sweet tooth is calling!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They’re alright. Original preferred but these are rather different. Not used to them I guess.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?