Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #15 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Zoe W.
Pottstown, PA
These are actually pretty good! I remember I would always love getting the vanilla ones for Halloween.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Great to have in the car kids love them they are kinda heather I guess lol love the flavors :) !!!!
Katlyn J.
Paris, KY
I don't personally like these. I think a tootsie roll is better chocolate. but my son enjoys them
Maddie L.
Hartselle
My all time favorite tootsie rolls are the vanilla ones!! I love them. I will forever eat those.
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
I love all if them except for the vanilla. And the cherry one is definitely one of my favorites
liliana P.
One of the best candies out there. the colored ones have a better taste than the chocolate ones
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They’re alright. Original preferred but these are rather different. Not used to them I guess.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to item !!!! I love candy so I absolutely love this candy ! My sweet tooth is calling!
lizz c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I don't really like any of the flavors except the vanilla, the vanilla is so delicious!!!!!
Sharell M.
I absolutely love these !! All the flavors are delicious and mouth watering ! Yum!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?