Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #16 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• Do you enjoy these? If so what's your favorite flavor1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best stor...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
LaDeidra L.
I like this candy. its basically a flavored tootsie roll i normally eat the pink ones first since those are my favorite color
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
Kaylee W.
I love the favored tootsies rolls there my favorite!! Cherry one is my favorite! I always have this somewhere in my house!
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
I did not like these flavored ones they have a strange after taste. The rappers are cool looking but the taste is not good.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN
These are by far my favorite thing to steal from my children's candy bags. The flavors are good and not too strong!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a really big fan of tootsie rolls gotta tell you that but I mean they're not that bad either, so theres that.
Makeuplove P.
Awesome chewy candy, and they come in a variety of sweet and fruity flavors, I love the vanilla and lemon ones.
Megan P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the random flavors and it yummy. Get to choose out of a few. It easy to just take and go. It not pricey.
Hailey M.
These are okay, but I'm not really a person who likes fruity stuff. I like the regular chocolate ones better.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?