Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
I love tootsie rolls period. But when i discovered these it was heaven all over again!! I rarely see these out when the holidays are over, so when I do I snatch up what I can without being greedy and keep em hidden from the hubby!!
Kari F.
Kari F.
Des Moines, IA
I like these better then the chocolate ones!! They are one of the first candies I steal out of my daughters Halloween bag. lol
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
I absolutely love these !! All the flavors are delicious and mouth watering ! Yum!
Angela M.
Angela M.
I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
Daniela W.
Daniela W.
Glennville, GA
I absolutely love these!! They are a great addition to the traditional tootsie rolls! They have a great flavor and it is in amazing varities.
Makeuplove P.
Makeuplove P.
Awesome chewy candy, and they come in a variety of sweet and fruity flavors, I love the vanilla and lemon ones.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Haley F.
Haley F.
I absolutely love these. There are so fun and a very good way to switch it up from the regular chocolate flavor. I could eat the vanilla ones all day every day.
Jennifer  A.
Jennifer A.
Redlands, CA
These are good for Halloween so i like buying but their are some in their that taste kind of weird i don't why but you should change they flavor for some
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
So much better than the original tootsie roll with caramel!! That thing tasted like fake candy. But these was gooood! :3
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?