Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alway...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these for...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Daphine H.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
I love tootsie rolls both chocolate and different flavor ones OMG 2 good!!!!!!
liliana P.
liliana P.
One of the best candies out there. the colored ones have a better taste than the chocolate ones
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
We are always fighting over our favorite flavors in this house hold. just wish that I could train everyone to throw the wrappers away. lol
Caitlyn A.
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
I love all if them except for the vanilla. And the cherry one is definitely one of my favorites
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely LOVE the flavored Tootsie Rolls. They are so good, it is like taffy in your mouth! The cherry is my all time favorite!!
Haley F.
Haley F.
I absolutely love these. There are so fun and a very good way to switch it up from the regular chocolate flavor. I could eat the vanilla ones all day every day.
Jennifer  A.
Jennifer A.
Redlands, CA
These are good for Halloween so i like buying but their are some in their that taste kind of weird i don't why but you should change they flavor for some
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN
These are by far my favorite thing to steal from my children's candy bags. The flavors are good and not too strong!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
This candy was definitely what I looked for leafs to getting when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I also sometimes snag it from my kids bag since they are still so young to notice as well!
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?