Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Haley F.
I absolutely love these. There are so fun and a very good way to switch it up from the regular chocolate flavor. I could eat the vanilla ones all day every day.
Jennifer  A.
Redlands, CA
These are good for Halloween so i like buying but their are some in their that taste kind of weird i don't why but you should change they flavor for some
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN
These are by far my favorite thing to steal from my children's candy bags. The flavors are good and not too strong!
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
Kelly A.
Burleson, TX
By far my favorite type of Tootsie Rolls. Once I open a bag I have a hard time stopping myself, the bag is usually gone before I know it.
Daniela W.
Glennville, GA
I absolutely love these!! They are a great addition to the traditional tootsie rolls! They have a great flavor and it is in amazing varities.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
This candy was definitely what I looked for leafs to getting when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I also sometimes snag it from my kids bag since they are still so young to notice as well!
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?