Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber N.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
My family loves these. They are the perfect size for the little ones. Great to keep in your pocket or purse. My favorite ones are the cherry, but nothing beats the original tootsie roll....
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
Trina M.
Trina M.
These are my favorite! I love fruity, chewy candy and these are the best.
The vanilla and lime flavors are the best, in my opinion.
manassas park, VA
I wish i could find these out side of halloween season and that the colors were. Sold seperately. The orange is by far my favorite.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
And I thought I loved their chocolate tootsie rolls ?? I love these fun fruity delicious tootsie rolls ! They are perfectly chewy just bursting with fruity goodness
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love tootsie rolls period. But when i discovered these it was heaven all over again!! I rarely see these out when the holidays are over, so when I do I snatch up what I can without being greedy and keep em hidden from the hubby!!
Kari F.
Kari F.
Des Moines, IA
I like these better then the chocolate ones!! They are one of the first candies I steal out of my daughters Halloween bag. lol
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
I absolutely love these !! All the flavors are delicious and mouth watering ! Yum!
Angela M.
Angela M.
I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
Buckeye, AZ
These are great to hand out at Halloween. I never knew that tootsie pops would be good in flavors but they are. I love the vanilla one the best.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?