Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #14 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I wish i could find these out side of halloween season and that the colors were. Sold seperately. The orange is by far my favorite.
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely LOVE the flavored Tootsie Rolls. They are so good, it is like taffy in your mouth! The cherry is my all time favorite!!
Trina M.
These are my favorite! I love fruity, chewy candy and these are the best.
The vanilla and lime flavors are the best, in my opinion.
Ambrosia o.
Lemon and vanilla are my absolute favorite! But all flavored taste great. I've been eating these bad boys since Elementary school!
Sadiyya K.
Hollywood, FL
I love tootsie rolls, chocolate, fruit... I am in love this candy brand on the whole. I pleases both me and my family all around!
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the different flavors! I even love the original one! They all taste amazing to me! If you have not tried them, you should!
Kari F.
Des Moines, IA
I like these better then the chocolate ones!! They are one of the first candies I steal out of my daughters Halloween bag. lol
Fernando S.
I love these their flavors are so good and theirs many to choose from and there relly inexpensive so you can get them for cheap
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?