Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA

I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN

These are by far my favorite thing to steal from my children's candy bags. The flavors are good and not too strong!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI

Tootsie fruit rolls are kinda like chocolate fruity tasting candy I'm not sure if I like these or the chocolate ones better.
Jennifer  A.
Jennifer A.
Redlands, CA

These are good for Halloween so i like buying but their are some in their that taste kind of weird i don't why but you should change they flavor for some
Haley F.
Haley F.

I absolutely love these. There are so fun and a very good way to switch it up from the regular chocolate flavor. I could eat the vanilla ones all day every day.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI

These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Daniela W.
Daniela W.
Glennville, GA

I absolutely love these!! They are a great addition to the traditional tootsie rolls! They have a great flavor and it is in amazing varities.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Burleson, TX

By far my favorite type of Tootsie Rolls. Once I open a bag I have a hard time stopping myself, the bag is usually gone before I know it.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
N Las Vegas, NV

Yum! These fun flavors are delicious, and I use them as decorations on cake pops and cupcakes instead of that nasty fondant! Just work them in your hands and they can be formed in whatever shape/decoration you want!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

I love the different flavors! I even love the original one! They all taste amazing to me! If you have not tried them, you should!
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.

Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL

This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

What's everyones favorite flavor?

Join Now