Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I prefer these over the original tootsie rolls. Don't get me wrong, I still love the originals too. I just feel that these are softer and more flavorful.
Sadiyya K.
Sadiyya K.
Hollywood, FL
I love tootsie rolls, chocolate, fruit... I am in love this candy brand on the whole. I pleases both me and my family all around!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Theses were always my favorite thing in my Halloween bag. I love the vanilla ones because I am not a big chocolate fan and then all the fruit flavored ones are just so fun!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Fruit Tootsies, or what I like to call Easter Tootsies! After Halloween and the original tootsies, I like to switch it up with the fruity ones for spring. A little bit of juicy sweetness without the guilt.
Gemma S.
Gemma S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Our go to Halloween candy, those quiet years when there's not as many trick or treaters they end up as mummy's treat. I love the vanilla and raspberry ones
Amber N.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
My family loves these. They are the perfect size for the little ones. Great to keep in your pocket or purse. My favorite ones are the cherry, but nothing beats the original tootsie roll....
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Pottstown, PA
These are actually pretty good! I remember I would always love getting the vanilla ones for Halloween.
Trina M.
Trina M.
These are my favorite! I love fruity, chewy candy and these are the best.
The vanilla and lime flavors are the best, in my opinion.
manassas park, VA
I wish i could find these out side of halloween season and that the colors were. Sold seperately. The orange is by far my favorite.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
And I thought I loved their chocolate tootsie rolls ?? I love these fun fruity delicious tootsie rolls ! They are perfectly chewy just bursting with fruity goodness
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?