Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Angela M.
Angela M.

I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
Buckeye, AZ

These are great to hand out at Halloween. I never knew that tootsie pops would be good in flavors but they are. I love the vanilla one the best.
Makeuplove P.
Makeuplove P.

Awesome chewy candy, and they come in a variety of sweet and fruity flavors, I love the vanilla and lemon ones.
Kari F.
Kari F.
Des Moines, IA

I like these better then the chocolate ones!! They are one of the first candies I steal out of my daughters Halloween bag. lol
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH

So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

This candy was definitely what I looked for leafs to getting when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I also sometimes snag it from my kids bag since they are still so young to notice as well!
Monique  P.
Monique P.
Stoney Beach, MD

Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA

I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN

These are by far my favorite thing to steal from my children's candy bags. The flavors are good and not too strong!
Jennifer  A.
Jennifer A.
Redlands, CA

These are good for Halloween so i like buying but their are some in their that taste kind of weird i don't why but you should change they flavor for some
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.

Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL

This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Buckeye, AZ

Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

What's everyones favorite flavor?

Join Now