Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

I love tootsie rolls period. But when i discovered these it was heaven all over again!! I rarely see these out when the holidays are over, so when I do I snatch up what I can without being greedy and keep em hidden from the hubby!!
Kari F.
Kari F.
Des Moines, IA

I like these better then the chocolate ones!! They are one of the first candies I steal out of my daughters Halloween bag. lol
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

I absolutely love these !! All the flavors are delicious and mouth watering ! Yum!
Angela M.
Angela M.

I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
Buckeye, AZ

These are great to hand out at Halloween. I never knew that tootsie pops would be good in flavors but they are. I love the vanilla one the best.
Makeuplove P.
Makeuplove P.

Awesome chewy candy, and they come in a variety of sweet and fruity flavors, I love the vanilla and lemon ones.
manassas park, VA

I wish i could find these out side of halloween season and that the colors were. Sold seperately. The orange is by far my favorite.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH

So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, Oh

This candy was definitely what I looked for leafs to getting when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I also sometimes snag it from my kids bag since they are still so young to notice as well!
Monique  P.
Monique P.
Stoney Beach, MD

Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
manassas park, VA

Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.

Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL

This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Buckeye, AZ

Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

What's everyones favorite flavor?

Join Now