Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley F.
Haley F.
I absolutely love these. There are so fun and a very good way to switch it up from the regular chocolate flavor. I could eat the vanilla ones all day every day.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Yum! These fun flavors are delicious, and I use them as decorations on cake pops and cupcakes instead of that nasty fondant! Just work them in your hands and they can be formed in whatever shape/decoration you want!
Makeuplove P.
Makeuplove P.
Awesome chewy candy, and they come in a variety of sweet and fruity flavors, I love the vanilla and lemon ones.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
Monique  P.
Monique P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
Oriana N.
Oriana N.
The most artificial tasting candy ever, everything about them is too artificial even the chewy texture.
Buckeye, AZ
These are great to hand out at Halloween. I never knew that tootsie pops would be good in flavors but they are. I love the vanilla one the best.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
I absolutely love these !! All the flavors are delicious and mouth watering ! Yum!
Kari F.
Kari F.
Des Moines, IA
I like these better then the chocolate ones!! They are one of the first candies I steal out of my daughters Halloween bag. lol
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?