Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #14 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sheri C.
Tootsie rolls are a great candy. I like the flavor and one of my favorite Halloween candies to hand out. The fruit flavored are my favs though
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Daniela W.
Glennville, GA
I absolutely love these!! They are a great addition to the traditional tootsie rolls! They have a great flavor and it is in amazing varities.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
We are always fighting over our favorite flavors in this house hold. just wish that I could train everyone to throw the wrappers away. lol
melissa c.
Great candy!! Love the pink ones more as well as my kids they have these for snacks. Their taste is addicting and their price is just right
Stephanie K.
Hampton
These are delicious and full of bold flavors! I love the vanilla but it doesn't really go well with the fruit flavors. Orange is my fave!!
Sherice H.
Forestville
I really enjoy Tootsie fruit rolls. They are very soft, juicy and flavorful, but I just wish they would come out with some other flavors.
Kelly A.
Burleson, TX
By far my favorite type of Tootsie Rolls. Once I open a bag I have a hard time stopping myself, the bag is usually gone before I know it.
Emily J.
I love tootsie rolls! I always get a mix of the traditional and fruit rolls when I pick them up in the store. The vanilla are the best!!
jessica m.
Tootierolls are by far the best. I have bought these since I was a little girl. I would recommend these to any one that love tootie rolls
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?