Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?Vanilla! 2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, wh...Dollar Tree 4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could g...Yes! loved them when I was a kid. 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
We are always fighting over our favorite flavors in this house hold. just wish that I could train everyone to throw the wrappers away. lol
liliana P.
liliana P.
One of the best candies out there. the colored ones have a better taste than the chocolate ones
Oriana N.
Oriana N.
The most artificial tasting candy ever, everything about them is too artificial even the chewy texture.
Daphine H.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
I love tootsie rolls both chocolate and different flavor ones OMG 2 good!!!!!!
Riverside, IL
Once again all time favorite of mine when I was a kid, use to buy them for a penny a piece. Since they came out with flavored ones I have been hooked. My favorite are the orange ones.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I prefer these over the original tootsie rolls. Don't get me wrong, I still love the originals too. I just feel that these are softer and more flavorful.
Sadiyya K.
Sadiyya K.
Hollywood, FL
I love tootsie rolls, chocolate, fruit... I am in love this candy brand on the whole. I pleases both me and my family all around!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Theses were always my favorite thing in my Halloween bag. I love the vanilla ones because I am not a big chocolate fan and then all the fruit flavored ones are just so fun!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Fruit Tootsies, or what I like to call Easter Tootsies! After Halloween and the original tootsies, I like to switch it up with the fruity ones for spring. A little bit of juicy sweetness without the guilt.
Gemma S.
Gemma S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Our go to Halloween candy, those quiet years when there's not as many trick or treaters they end up as mummy's treat. I love the vanilla and raspberry ones
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?