Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN
These are by far my favorite thing to steal from my children's candy bags. The flavors are good and not too strong!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I love just about all of the flavors except the vanilla one. it just is not my favorite. but the rest of the flavors are great
Monique  P.
Monique P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Oct. 16, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
Great spin on a traditional tootsie roll. I like the different flavors and they are inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Oct. 19, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
This candy was definitely what I looked for leafs to getting when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I also sometimes snag it from my kids bag since they are still so young to notice as well!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
Dec. 11, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Great candy!! Love the pink ones more as well as my kids they have these for snacks. Their taste is addicting and their price is just right
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love tootsie rolls. I like the flavored ones too but I would prefer having the regular tootsie rolls
LaDeidra L.
I like this candy. its basically a flavored tootsie roll i normally eat the pink ones first since those are my favorite color
lizz c.
lizz c.
I don't really like any of the flavors except the vanilla, the vanilla is so delicious!!!!!
Alesandra V.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a really big fan of tootsie rolls gotta tell you that but I mean they're not that bad either, so theres that.
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?