Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alway...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these for...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alesandra V.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a really big fan of tootsie rolls gotta tell you that but I mean they're not that bad either, so theres that.
lizz c.
lizz c.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't really like any of the flavors except the vanilla, the vanilla is so delicious!!!!!
LaDeidra L.
I like this candy. its basically a flavored tootsie roll i normally eat the pink ones first since those are my favorite color
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love tootsie rolls. I like the flavored ones too but I would prefer having the regular tootsie rolls
melissa c.
melissa c.
Great candy!! Love the pink ones more as well as my kids they have these for snacks. Their taste is addicting and their price is just right
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the different flavors! I even love the original one! They all taste amazing to me! If you have not tried them, you should!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Burleson, TX
By far my favorite type of Tootsie Rolls. Once I open a bag I have a hard time stopping myself, the bag is usually gone before I know it.
Daniela W.
Daniela W.
Glennville, GA
I absolutely love these!! They are a great addition to the traditional tootsie rolls! They have a great flavor and it is in amazing varities.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Yum! These fun flavors are delicious, and I use them as decorations on cake pops and cupcakes instead of that nasty fondant! Just work them in your hands and they can be formed in whatever shape/decoration you want!
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?