Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
MJ P.
MJ P.

Don't tell the dentist, but we eat quite a bit of candy where I work. My boss picked these up the other day and let me tell you, they are delicious! The smell radiating from the bag is sure to entice your taste buds. Not sure how vanilla qualified as a fruit, but we are glad to have it among the other wonderful flavors.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.

The fact that there are Tootsie fruit rolls it's amazing enough and they taste awesome they are so delicious you think you do you love the chocolate one and just try the fruit ones they are better juicier it's amazing
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI

I like the Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack because i like the flavors, i use it to decorate cakes and cupcakes too and for birthday parties favors.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx

I love these even more than the regular tootsie rolls ! Flavor is good they kind of remind me of starburst candy but these are way more softer and easier to chew
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.

Lemon and vanilla are my absolute favorite! But all flavored taste great. I've been eating these bad boys since Elementary school!
Fernando S.
Fernando S.

I love these their flavors are so good and theirs many to choose from and there relly inexpensive so you can get them for cheap
Ana J.
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI

These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC

I absolutely LOVE the flavored Tootsie Rolls. They are so good, it is like taffy in your mouth! The cherry is my all time favorite!!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

I love the favored tootsies rolls there my favorite!! Cherry one is my favorite! I always have this somewhere in my house!
Haley F.
Haley F.

I absolutely love these. There are so fun and a very good way to switch it up from the regular chocolate flavor. I could eat the vanilla ones all day every day.
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.

Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL

This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

What's everyones favorite flavor?

Join Now