Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
Once again all time favorite of mine when I was a kid, use to buy them for a penny a piece. Since they came out with flavored ones I have been hooked. My favorite are the orange ones.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
I remember getting these for Halloween back in the day. I saw these in the store and couldn't pass them up. Good if you want a something different than the usual chocolate tootsie rolls
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I prefer these over the original tootsie rolls. Don't get me wrong, I still love the originals too. I just feel that these are softer and more flavorful.
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
Our go to Halloween candy, those quiet years when there's not as many trick or treaters they end up as mummy's treat. I love the vanilla and raspberry ones
Heather K.
Medina, NY
I love these (and wish I didn't at times) haha! The vanilla and cherry are my absolute favorites. I don't really care for the orange or lemon flavors... but that's with anything.
Rachel D.
These are sooo awesome! I prefer these to the original chocolate flavor. They are super flavorful, not very hard to chew, and are kind of addictive!
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I like the Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack because i like the flavors, i use it to decorate cakes and cupcakes too and for birthday parties favors.
melissa c.
Great candy!! Love the pink ones more as well as my kids they have these for snacks. Their taste is addicting and their price is just right
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
We are always fighting over our favorite flavors in this house hold. just wish that I could train everyone to throw the wrappers away. lol
jessica m.
Tootierolls are by far the best. I have bought these since I was a little girl. I would recommend these to any one that love tootie rolls
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?