Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #16 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• Do you enjoy these? If so what's your favorite flavor1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best stor...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Angela M.
I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love tootsie rolls period. But when i discovered these it was heaven all over again!! I rarely see these out when the holidays are over, so when I do I snatch up what I can without being greedy and keep em hidden from the hubby!!
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Fruit Tootsies, or what I like to call Easter Tootsies! After Halloween and the original tootsies, I like to switch it up with the fruity ones for spring. A little bit of juicy sweetness without the guilt.
Aisha C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Something is different about these now. I remember them being much better. Now all of the flavors are just sort of meh! I'll eat them if they're around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase these.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
These are great snack. We have them in the office/reception area because everyone likes the variety of flavors and being bite sized is AMAZING. They are a super treat for a super great price!
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
I remember getting these for Halloween back in the day. I saw these in the store and couldn't pass them up. Good if you want a something different than the usual chocolate tootsie rolls
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
Once again all time favorite of mine when I was a kid, use to buy them for a penny a piece. Since they came out with flavored ones I have been hooked. My favorite are the orange ones.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
My family loves these. They are the perfect size for the little ones. Great to keep in your pocket or purse. My favorite ones are the cherry, but nothing beats the original tootsie roll....
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I love these (and wish I didn't at times) haha! The vanilla and cherry are my absolute favorites. I don't really care for the orange or lemon flavors... but that's with anything.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I like the Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack because i like the flavors, i use it to decorate cakes and cupcakes too and for birthday parties favors.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?