Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alway...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these for...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I love these even more than the regular tootsie rolls ! Flavor is good they kind of remind me of starburst candy but these are way more softer and easier to chew
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I really enjoy Tootsie fruit rolls. They are very soft, juicy and flavorful, but I just wish they would come out with some other flavors.
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
Lemon and vanilla are my absolute favorite! But all flavored taste great. I've been eating these bad boys since Elementary school!
Fernando S.
Fernando S.
I love these their flavors are so good and theirs many to choose from and there relly inexpensive so you can get them for cheap
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Paris, KY
I don't personally like these. I think a tootsie roll is better chocolate. but my son enjoys them
Angela M.
Angela M.
Williamsville, NY
So yummy. These are the perfect trick or treat treats. The flavor are amazing.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Yum! These fun flavors are delicious, and I use them as decorations on cake pops and cupcakes instead of that nasty fondant! Just work them in your hands and they can be formed in whatever shape/decoration you want!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Burleson, TX
By far my favorite type of Tootsie Rolls. Once I open a bag I have a hard time stopping myself, the bag is usually gone before I know it.
Daniela W.
Daniela W.
Glennville, GA
I absolutely love these!! They are a great addition to the traditional tootsie rolls! They have a great flavor and it is in amazing varities.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are amazing. Taste so fruity but I always try to hide them because once you eat one it's hard to stop. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?