Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea R.
Love these! Super soft and chewy. The vanilla and strawberry ones are my favorite. Perfect for throwing in your bag to hit your sweet spot. They should definitely create more flavors.
Tereza R.
The fact that there are Tootsie fruit rolls it's amazing enough and they taste awesome they are so delicious you think you do you love the chocolate one and just try the fruit ones they are better juicier it's amazing
Angela M.
I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love tootsie rolls period. But when i discovered these it was heaven all over again!! I rarely see these out when the holidays are over, so when I do I snatch up what I can without being greedy and keep em hidden from the hubby!!
Tamara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Theses were always my favorite thing in my Halloween bag. I love the vanilla ones because I am not a big chocolate fan and then all the fruit flavored ones are just so fun!!
Aisha C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Something is different about these now. I remember them being much better. Now all of the flavors are just sort of meh! I'll eat them if they're around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase these.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Fruit Tootsies, or what I like to call Easter Tootsies! After Halloween and the original tootsies, I like to switch it up with the fruity ones for spring. A little bit of juicy sweetness without the guilt.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
These are great snack. We have them in the office/reception area because everyone likes the variety of flavors and being bite sized is AMAZING. They are a super treat for a super great price!
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
And I thought I loved their chocolate tootsie rolls ?? I love these fun fruity delicious tootsie rolls ! They are perfectly chewy just bursting with fruity goodness
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
Once again all time favorite of mine when I was a kid, use to buy them for a penny a piece. Since they came out with flavored ones I have been hooked. My favorite are the orange ones.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?