Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

I really enjoy Tootsie fruit rolls. They are very soft, juicy and flavorful, but I just wish they would come out with some other flavors.
Emily J.
Emily J.

I love tootsie rolls! I always get a mix of the traditional and fruit rolls when I pick them up in the store. The vanilla are the best!!
Cursten W.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR

I did not like these flavored ones they have a strange after taste. The rappers are cool looking but the taste is not good.
MJ P.
MJ P.

Don't tell the dentist, but we eat quite a bit of candy where I work. My boss picked these up the other day and let me tell you, they are delicious! The smell radiating from the bag is sure to entice your taste buds. Not sure how vanilla qualified as a fruit, but we are glad to have it among the other wonderful flavors.
Rebecca  A.
Rebecca A.
Fresno, CA

When these are fresh and soft they are amazing. soft, chewy, fruity, and sweet. being a variety pack you can mix the flavors and treat your taste buds to all sorts of explosive flavors and creations. good bite sized, handy treats that look cute in a candy bowl on your desk.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.

The fact that there are Tootsie fruit rolls it's amazing enough and they taste awesome they are so delicious you think you do you love the chocolate one and just try the fruit ones they are better juicier it's amazing
Aisha C.
Aisha C.

Something is different about these now. I remember them being much better. Now all of the flavors are just sort of meh! I'll eat them if they're around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase these.
Tyfannie R.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA

I remember getting these for Halloween back in the day. I saw these in the store and couldn't pass them up. Good if you want a something different than the usual chocolate tootsie rolls
Heather K.
Heather K.
Medina, NY

I love these (and wish I didn't at times) haha! The vanilla and cherry are my absolute favorites. I don't really care for the orange or lemon flavors... but that's with anything.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI

I like the Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack because i like the flavors, i use it to decorate cakes and cupcakes too and for birthday parties favors.
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.

Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL

This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

What's everyones favorite flavor?

Join Now