Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #15 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Tootsie Rolls were my FAVORITE candies to get! I just bought 4 bags to give to kids on Halloween because I just couldn’t help myself. I don’t like regular Tootsie Rolls much but the orange ones and the vanilla ones are the BEST!!!
Lauren S.
Getting these in my trick or treat basket when I was younger was always such a thrill! I am still in love with these fruit flavored bits of goodness! they're a nice snack if you're having a sweet tooth and they somewhat resemble taffy and who doesn't love taffy!
MJ P.
Don't tell the dentist, but we eat quite a bit of candy where I work. My boss picked these up the other day and let me tell you, they are delicious! The smell radiating from the bag is sure to entice your taste buds. Not sure how vanilla qualified as a fruit, but we are glad to have it among the other wonderful flavors.
Deanna P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Yum! These fun flavors are delicious, and I use them as decorations on cake pops and cupcakes instead of that nasty fondant! Just work them in your hands and they can be formed in whatever shape/decoration you want!
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
When these are fresh and soft they are amazing. soft, chewy, fruity, and sweet. being a variety pack you can mix the flavors and treat your taste buds to all sorts of explosive flavors and creations. good bite sized, handy treats that look cute in a candy bowl on your desk.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy was definitely what I looked for leafs to getting when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I also sometimes snag it from my kids bag since they are still so young to notice as well!
Andrea R.
Love these! Super soft and chewy. The vanilla and strawberry ones are my favorite. Perfect for throwing in your bag to hit your sweet spot. They should definitely create more flavors.
Angela M.
I prefer the chocolate tootsie rolls. However, these are tasty too. Some of the flavors aren't my favorite, particularly the orange one. But the blues and yellows are yummy.
Tamara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Theses were always my favorite thing in my Halloween bag. I love the vanilla ones because I am not a big chocolate fan and then all the fruit flavored ones are just so fun!!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love tootsie rolls period. But when i discovered these it was heaven all over again!! I rarely see these out when the holidays are over, so when I do I snatch up what I can without being greedy and keep em hidden from the hubby!!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?