Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
Nov. 7, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
Not a bad flavor in the bag!! I'm seriously so picky when it comes to candy, and even when I buy candy that consists of a variety of flavors in 1 bag, for instance Skittles or M&M's, I always have a favorite flavor/color and always have at least flavor/color that is my least favorite. But these Tootsie Fruit Rolls are ALL MY FAVORITE flavors- I can't honestly say that any 1 of these is my least favorite, because they're all so delicious but also all so very different, it's odd, because I always felt how strange it was for them to include all these fruit flavors but then include the blue vanilla flavor in with the fruit flavors assortment, but it totally works with them. Sometimes I'm in the mood for fruity & sometimes I'm in the mood for the vanilla. I'm not a huge fan of original chocolate Tootsie Rolls, I like them, they're just not my favorite go-to candy, but the fruit chews? Absolutely 1 of my favorite candy assortments in the world. It can be found at Walmart stores.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Gulf Shores, AL
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
Tootsie fruit chews are my go to candy when Im not sure what flavor Im craving, but know that I want something sweet. And I OFTEN get a sweet tooth, especially at night! These tootsie fruit chews are more than just tootsie rolls. They offer all different flavors, not just chocolate.
My overall favorite would have to be the vanilla. But often times, I like to just grab a handful, open one after another without paying attention to which color/flavor I grabbed, and enjoy all the different flavors!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Jan. 17, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
Getting these in my trick or treat basket when I was younger was always such a thrill! I am still in love with these fruit flavored bits of goodness! they're a nice snack if you're having a sweet tooth and they somewhat resemble taffy and who doesn't love taffy!
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
These are great snack. We have them in the office/reception area because everyone likes the variety of flavors and being bite sized is AMAZING. They are a super treat for a super great price!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Love these! Super soft and chewy. The vanilla and strawberry ones are my favorite. Perfect for throwing in your bag to hit your sweet spot. They should definitely create more flavors.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
These are sooo awesome! I prefer these to the original chocolate flavor. They are super flavorful, not very hard to chew, and are kind of addictive!
Ann V.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
Oct. 31, 2016, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
These are one of my favorite candies to pick out of the kids Halloween bags at the end of the night!! Chewy and fruity!! Yummm #halloweentreats
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: Fruit Rolls 11.5 oz; 326 g
Tootsie rolls are a great candy. I like the flavor and one of my favorite Halloween candies to hand out. The fruit flavored are my favs though
Emily J.
Emily J.
I love tootsie rolls! I always get a mix of the traditional and fruit rolls when I pick them up in the store. The vanilla are the best!!
Cursten W.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
I did not like these flavored ones they have a strange after taste. The rappers are cool looking but the taste is not good.
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
What's everyones favorite flavor?