Add a Photo

By TOOTSIE
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
Sidney R.
Sidney R.

Not a bad flavor in the bag!! I'm seriously so picky when it comes to candy, and even when I buy candy that consists of a variety of flavors in 1 bag, for instance Skittles or M&M's, I always have a favorite flavor/color and always have at least flavor/color that is my least favorite. But these Tootsie Fruit Rolls are ALL MY FAVORITE flavors- I can't honestly say that any 1 of these is my least favorite, because they're all so delicious but also all so very different, it's odd, because I always felt how strange it was for them to include all these fruit flavors but then include the blue vanilla flavor in with the fruit flavors assortment, but it totally works with them. Sometimes I'm in the mood for fruity & sometimes I'm in the mood for the vanilla. I'm not a huge fan of original chocolate Tootsie Rolls, I like them, they're just not my favorite go-to candy, but the fruit chews? Absolutely 1 of my favorite candy assortments in the world. It can be found at Walmart stores.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Gulf Shores, AL

Tootsie fruit chews are my go to candy when Im not sure what flavor Im craving, but know that I want something sweet. And I OFTEN get a sweet tooth, especially at night! These tootsie fruit chews are more than just tootsie rolls. They offer all different flavors, not just chocolate.
My overall favorite would have to be the vanilla. But often times, I like to just grab a handful, open one after another without paying attention to which color/flavor I grabbed, and enjoy all the different flavors!
Rebecca  A.
Rebecca A.
Fresno, CA

When these are fresh and soft they are amazing. soft, chewy, fruity, and sweet. being a variety pack you can mix the flavors and treat your taste buds to all sorts of explosive flavors and creations. good bite sized, handy treats that look cute in a candy bowl on your desk.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Getting these in my trick or treat basket when I was younger was always such a thrill! I am still in love with these fruit flavored bits of goodness! they're a nice snack if you're having a sweet tooth and they somewhat resemble taffy and who doesn't love taffy!
Aisha C.
Aisha C.

Something is different about these now. I remember them being much better. Now all of the flavors are just sort of meh! I'll eat them if they're around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase these.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV

These are great snack. We have them in the office/reception area because everyone likes the variety of flavors and being bite sized is AMAZING. They are a super treat for a super great price!
Tyfannie R.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA

I remember getting these for Halloween back in the day. I saw these in the store and couldn't pass them up. Good if you want a something different than the usual chocolate tootsie rolls
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

Love these! Super soft and chewy. The vanilla and strawberry ones are my favorite. Perfect for throwing in your bag to hit your sweet spot. They should definitely create more flavors.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Albion, NY

I love these (and wish I didn't at times) haha! The vanilla and cherry are my absolute favorites. I don't really care for the orange or lemon flavors... but that's with anything.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

These are sooo awesome! I prefer these to the original chocolate flavor. They are super flavorful, not very hard to chew, and are kind of addictive!
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.

Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL

This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

What's everyones favorite flavor?

Join Now