Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.

BY TOOTSIE #17 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• Do you enjoy these? If so what's your favorite flavor1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best stor...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never really been a tootsie roll fan and was hoping these would change my mind but nope they still tasted too much like a Tootsie roll for me. I was hoping they would taste more fruity.
Samantha H.
Tootsie rolls are always a hit, they aren't my favorite due to how chewy they are. They are yummy and these come in fruity flavors and vanilla. My favorite is the vanilla one.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the Original Tootsie roll. But from this assortment bag I love the vanilla and cherry and the others just sit around as I'm not a fan of citrus flavored candy. Please make a limited edition vanilla flavor bag like starburst did with only strawberryūüėč
Monica W.
These candies are flavorful and different from the original. They can be found in the candy section at a dollar tree store. It is common for these candies to be found and I would recommend them for others to try as well.
Kayla P.
Gulf Shores, AL
Tootsie fruit chews are my go to candy when Im not sure what flavor Im craving, but know that I want something sweet. And I OFTEN get a sweet tooth, especially at night! These tootsie fruit chews are more than just tootsie rolls. They offer all different flavors, not just chocolate.
My overall favorite would have to be the vanilla. But often times, I like to just grab a handful, open one after another without paying attention to which color/flavor I grabbed, and enjoy all the different flavors!
Sidney R.
Not a bad flavor in the bag!! I'm seriously so picky when it comes to candy, and even when I buy candy that consists of a variety of flavors in 1 bag, for instance Skittles or M&M's, I always have a favorite flavor/color and always have at least flavor/color that is my least favorite. But these Tootsie Fruit Rolls are ALL MY FAVORITE flavors- I can't honestly say that any 1 of these is my least favorite, because they're all so delicious but also all so very different, it's odd, because I always felt how strange it was for them to include all these fruit flavors but then include the blue vanilla flavor in with the fruit flavors assortment, but it totally works with them. Sometimes I'm in the mood for fruity & sometimes I'm in the mood for the vanilla. I'm not a huge fan of original chocolate Tootsie Rolls, I like them, they're just not my favorite go-to candy, but the fruit chews? Absolutely 1 of my favorite candy assortments in the world. It can be found at Walmart stores.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
So yummy!!!! These a re a really great snack to chew when I study for school or if I'm having a sweet tooth. Very affordable. I've never had anything that compares to them! I eat this about once a month I'd say. Repurchase worthy? Absolutely.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really,really good tootsies rolls.love the different flavors.Just Wish they would make pure orange in a bag yo.they do finally have pure vanilla in bags.I think the orange and vanilla ate the two top flavors to me.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What could be better than a chocolate Tootsie Roll? Maybe it’s a fruity Tootsie Roll. These are really yummy and the fruit flavors are distinct. Even the wrappers of these little sweeties are cute. I will always love Tootsie Rolls.....chocolate and fruit flavor. I recommend you try the fruit flavors, if you haven’t already!
Alexis W.
Great snack food. Not overly sweet but way better than regular tootsie rolls. Very affordable but not many in the bag. I buy at least a bag a month. I use them when I'm on the computer when I want a snack that won't get all over the place and isn't messy.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's everyones favorite flavor?