Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Emily J.Tootsie Fruit Rolls Chewy Bite Size Rolls Variety Pack uploaded by Sidney R.

BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie® Fruit Rolls.
Assorted fruity flavored chewy bite size rolls.
Artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, orange flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lime flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, lemon flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, cherry flavored, artificially flavored.
Tootsie® Fruit Rolls, vanilla flavored, artificially flavored. see more...

• What's everyones favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to alw...4 Answers
  • Does anyone remember when you could get a hundred pack of these f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla P.
Gulf Shores, AL
Tootsie fruit chews are my go to candy when Im not sure what flavor Im craving, but know that I want something sweet. And I OFTEN get a sweet tooth, especially at night! These tootsie fruit chews are more than just tootsie rolls. They offer all different flavors, not just chocolate.
My overall favorite would have to be the vanilla. But often times, I like to just grab a handful, open one after another without paying attention to which color/flavor I grabbed, and enjoy all the different flavors!
Lauren S.
Getting these in my trick or treat basket when I was younger was always such a thrill! I am still in love with these fruit flavored bits of goodness! they're a nice snack if you're having a sweet tooth and they somewhat resemble taffy and who doesn't love taffy!
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
These are one of my favorite candies to pick out of the kids Halloween bags at the end of the night!! Chewy and fruity!! Yummm #halloweentreats
Sheri C.
Tootsie rolls are a great candy. I like the flavor and one of my favorite Halloween candies to hand out. The fruit flavored are my favs though
Emily J.
I love tootsie rolls! I always get a mix of the traditional and fruit rolls when I pick them up in the store. The vanilla are the best!!
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
These Tootsie Rolls were my FAVORITE candies to get! I just bought 4 bags to give to kids on Halloween because I just couldn’t help myself. I don’t like regular Tootsie Rolls much but the orange ones and the vanilla ones are the BEST!!!
Sidney R.
Not a bad flavor in the bag!! I'm seriously so picky when it comes to candy, and even when I buy candy that consists of a variety of flavors in 1 bag, for instance Skittles or M&M's, I always have a favorite flavor/color and always have at least flavor/color that is my least favorite. But these Tootsie Fruit Rolls are ALL MY FAVORITE flavors- I can't honestly say that any 1 of these is my least favorite, because they're all so delicious but also all so very different, it's odd, because I always felt how strange it was for them to include all these fruit flavors but then include the blue vanilla flavor in with the fruit flavors assortment, but it totally works with them. Sometimes I'm in the mood for fruity & sometimes I'm in the mood for the vanilla. I'm not a huge fan of original chocolate Tootsie Rolls, I like them, they're just not my favorite go-to candy, but the fruit chews? Absolutely 1 of my favorite candy assortments in the world. It can be found at Walmart stores.
connie P.
Logan, OH
These are really,really good tootsies rolls.love the different flavors.Just Wish they would make pure orange in a bag yo.they do finally have pure vanilla in bags.I think the orange and vanilla ate the two top flavors to me.
MJ P.
Don't tell the dentist, but we eat quite a bit of candy where I work. My boss picked these up the other day and let me tell you, they are delicious! The smell radiating from the bag is sure to entice your taste buds. Not sure how vanilla qualified as a fruit, but we are glad to have it among the other wonderful flavors.
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
When these are fresh and soft they are amazing. soft, chewy, fruity, and sweet. being a variety pack you can mix the flavors and treat your taste buds to all sorts of explosive flavors and creations. good bite sized, handy treats that look cute in a candy bowl on your desk.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Can these be bought year round?
LaDeidra L.
Where do you find these?
Tanya R.
Riverside, IL
This product is very hard to find, where is the best store to always find them on hand?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think cinnamon would be a good flavor?
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyones favorite flavor?