BY TOOTSIE #38 in Candy Variety Packs

Tootsie® Child's Play®.
Funtastic tootsie roll, favorites.
Tootsie® Roll, juniors, snack bars, Mini-dots®, Tootsie® pops.
Tootsie® fruit rolls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this set is awesome! I love the regular chocolate tooties and the fact that it comes with lollipops but I could do without the dots and the flavored tootsies. Still affordable though.
N V.
Irvine, CA
We get these bags for my office all the time. I love the dots boxes that they have inside. The good thing about these is that you get a little of everything, the tootsie rolls give the chocolate and the rest of the bag gives you the candy aspect. Sometimes some of the candy is hard but theres a lot in that one bag.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this bag of candy! Tootsie rolls are my favorite and this has a great variety. I took a bag of this to thr beach with me and it lasted the whole time and was enough to share on the beach with my kids! Everything in it ia great!
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Some people may hate on this bag of candy, but it's a pretty cheap bag to toss in parades and to have as filler for Halloween. I personally love all the candy in this bag, so no complaints from me. Sometimes the Dots and Tootsie rolls can be a little stale, but for the price it's not big loss.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is kind of like the classic kids' candy. I just really am not a huge fan of the Dots! They really hurt my teeth and taste terrible. However, it gets the job done for a cheap bag of candy.
Maria C.
This is the same bag of candy my co workers get for the restaurant all the time. I'm always stealing all the dots, as they are my favorite candy out of the whole bag.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
These are a cheap costing candy for parades/halloween i don't care for it mainly because the dots and tootsie rolls always seem to be hard when i purchase them
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is stuff is great cause it has a verity. How ever i am not the biggest fan for the dots, in the other hand i love the flavored tootsie ones.
courtney w.
Bruce Twp, MI
Not only do I enjoy this mix of candy myself but I also buy it to give out at my work and all my "adult" coworkers really seem to enjoy it as well.
karissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
WORST BAG OF CANDY EVER, sorry but these are sooo nasty, and the lollipops don't even got gum in the middle, ugh ew bad for your teeth