Tootsie Caramel Apple Pops

by Tootsie

#9 in Caramels

You don't have to wait for the Fall season to enjoy caramel apple goodness! Caramel Apple Pops are the perfect combination of tart, green apple candy coated with rich, creamy, caramel - all packed into a delicious lollipop.

Ingredients:  Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Skim Milk, Heavy Cream, Malic Acid, Whey, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Colors (including FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40), Turmeric Coloring.

Where can one buy these, Tootsie Caramel Apple Pops? They are my mom and I’d favorite but no store around here sells them anymore. Also let me know if you’ve ever tried them before
How many of these could you eat in a sitting? I could easily ear 3 😆
Are these things worth the hype? I wanna try them. They look very delicious! And also where could I buy them from?
Start your review of Tootsie Caramel Apple Pops!
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorite for Halloween. I love the apple flavor with the perfect crunch and the chewy caramel center. They are reasonably priced and you can find them at most any store. You should definitely try these if you haven't already.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a favorite of mine. Maybe because I'm so nostalgic and they remind me of childhood and high school.
Sydney Nova Scotia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been my favorite since I was a small kid and when I see them I get one from time to time takes me right back
College Station, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously these pops are the best! So yummy and are the perfect sweet treat for fall!!
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! I’ve been eating them since I was a kid, they are a Halloween must have. I definitely recommend buying them the flavor is great!!
New Brighton, PA
These have the best taste! They have been around for a long time! One of my kids favs!
Bradford, PA
I live in Johnstown, PA and these are only available in the fall, when they go on sale I buy almost every bag left in Wal-Mart because I am OBSESSED with them. They definitely bring out the child in me. 😂
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
THESE ARE THE BEST SOUR APPLE AND CARAMEL CANDIES! While the Tootsie Caramel Apple Pops are suckers, they also are happy to just hang in your mouth for hours like a candy would. Sweet, sour, soft caramel goodness. The only complaint I have about the Tootsie Caramel Apple Pops is you can’t bight into them. Well, let me rephrase that sentence. I admonish you, do NOT bite into these tootsie pops. Just trust me on this. Teeth are more fragile than we give them credit for. Last time I had a Caramel Apple Pop I demolished one of my teeth and it still hangs out with sharp edges and the majority of the tooth is exposed (very uncomfortable). Moral of the story: enjoy the Caramel Apple Pop, just don’t bite them.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This lollipop apple Carmels are such a good sweet treat. I grew up having these. You don't see them in stores very much anymore which is disappointing. They are so unique and such a good mixture of the 2 sweet and yet sour when you get to the apple flavor. I want some now 😋
Bivins, TX
This would have to be the ultimate find in my child's Halloween bucket! I love these things. Sweet, sour, and a tad salty. The best. I would eat them everyday if I could and can find them at my local Walmart, Target, or drugstore. Your trick or treaters will love them. Trust me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iola, KS
il y a 6 mois
Anna A. il y a 4 mois
I have seen them at Walmart. They might be a seasonal item for fall possibly? I have tasted them and I love them.