BY TOOTSIE #2 in Caramels

You don't have to wait for the Fall season to enjoy caramel apple goodness! Caramel Apple Pops are the perfect combination of tart, green apple candy coated with rich, creamy, caramel - all packed into a delicious lollipop.

Ingredients:  Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Skim Milk, Heavy Cream, Malic Acid, Whey, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Colors (including FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40), Turmeric Coloring.

Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my god i used to be obsessed with these in high school and still buy them during the fall season. I used to think they were so difficult to find but really, they are in any grocery store. If you have sensitive teeth, i would recommend either staying sassy from them OR just sucking them because the caramel can get stuck in your teeth but i think they are AMAZING. The caramel is delicious and once that’s gone it’s like a tart apple. They are relatively cheap and therefore, i would recommend them.
A B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite lollipops! So yummy, apple flavors lollipop dipped in delicious caramel, best alternative to an actual Caramel apple, can throw it in your bag like I do for days you crave it but don't have access to the real deal. Only thing is, sometimes the caramel gets stuck to your teeth but who cares when it tastes sooo good!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Not a huge apple flavoring fan, but these things are amazing! They remind me so much of being a kid. I could eat them all the time, but they do get stuck on my bottom retainer a lot. The mixed texture of the normal lollipop with the chewy caramel works so well together. The smell is great, the price is affordable, and the taste is delicious. They're long lasting in just the right way too. You can choose to lick just the sucker part or the caramel part, or do both at the same time. I so recommend!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oooh do much nostalgia coming back to me looking at these. I ate easily like 3 of these at s time when I was a kid. The caramel and apple taste goes so perfectly together and will soothe any sweet tooth and also probably give lots of cavaties but are so delicious😍
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I don’t fully understand why, but this is the only lollipop I’ll eat. They are so good! I think it’s the balance of tart and sweet, creamy and hard. The green is a tart apple and the caramel is about half of the pop. Really tasty.
Bethany R.
Cookeville, TN
These suckers are so darn YUMMY ! They taste exactly like a caramel apple . I eat when they come out on Halloween . Affordable and I bought at Walmart . It’s amazing . Everyone has to try this at least 1 time . I promise you’ll fall in love with them !
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These caramel apple candy Pops are by far my favorite! They have the perfect amount of sour apple candy to caramel ratio. The caramel is super sticky and chewy and delicious. Once you have eaten all the caramel you are left with just the delicious sour apple candy. Like any candy sucking on it can turn your tongue green or make it sore because you've been sucking on Hard Candy but the price you pay is well worth the mouth party you receive.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
These suckers are so darn yummy! These have been a favorite of mine ever since I was little. It’s crazy how a simple candy can bring back so many memories from growing up. I remember summers walking down to our local market and buying as many of these I could with a couple of dollars. Another memory is have much these get stuck in your teeth
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
These are so good, almost addicting. I literally will eat one after another so I don’t typically buy them because I love my teeth and want to prevent cavities. They bring ack memories from my childhood. I loved getting these at Halloween.
Iguevara G.
Yakima
When I tried these I fell in love with them the apple flavor is so sour and the Carmel is so rich and sticky I really was surprised with the product but I love it so much it’s a good sweet to sour candy and it was very inexpensive
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you think they would be good in a pie?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Describe this taste please??
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Most times I can only get these in the fall. Does anyone know where I can get them year round without ordering them online?
Katelyn V.
Are these any good?
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never have seen these. Where can I find them?