Toothpaste Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint Himalaya Herbals 200 grams Paste uploaded by Ashley C.

BY HIMALAYA HERBAL

Toothpaste Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint by Himalaya Herbals 200 grams Paste see more...

Rachel S.
New York
I’d been in the market for an effective whitening, non-toxic toothpaste for a while, and I couldn’t be happier that I came across this product! The toothpaste smells great, leaves my teeth feeling clean (which not all organic toothpastes do!), and my teeth are definitely whiter! It also doesn’t hurt that a tube of this stuff is about the same price as the Crest/Colgate family. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a non-toxic alternative to their toothpaste, but does not want to sacrifice effectiveness!
Leticia V.
Foothill Ranch
My local whole foods store did not have my regular toothpaste in stock so I gave this toothpaste a try. After using only twice my teeth turned a greyish/light purplish color! It was hard for me to notice it at first but both my son and husband were alarmed and said I needed to toss it and let the manufacturer know so they could pay for some whitening. Luckily my regular toothpaste was in stock the following day and after one use, my teeth went back to my normal color. Yikes! Not for everyone I guess.
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
This is the only toothpaste that I use. It makes you feel refreshed while feeling at ease (since it does not contain harsh chemicals). It it waaay better than your typical drugstore toothpaste. If you're looking for an effective non toxic toothpaste, I'd recommend this brand. It's also inexpensive for the great quality!
Julia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste with awesome ingredients, but unfortunately doesn’t do any whitening. If you don’t care about it, you will enjoy pleasant taste and refreshing smelling
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't love this toothpaste, but I don't hate it. Kind of is what it is. I was looking for a whitening toothpaste, originally found charcoal toothpaste, but after reading a lot of negative things about it, I wanted something else. I found this on Amazon, and for less than $6, I was willing to give it a try. I've been using it for about a week, and I'm underwhelmed. The flavor is lacking, very weak and does not feel fresh for long after brushing. I'm used to using gel toothpaste, and compared, this does not foam, lather, bubble up- whatever term you'd use, like a gel toothpaste. That's said, my teeth don't always feel as clean as they could. Now, it's great in the sense it's sulfate free, gluten free (which is good for someone who actually has a gluten allergy, and not in the trendy way) and it's vegan (which is good for those that matters to). As for whitening, I'm not sure, maybe a week isn't enough time to really notice any difference. I'll continue to use it, and in the meantime look for something better.
Adina N.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Regular fluoride toothpaste was giving me sores and cotton mouth. I switched to this toothpaste over 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier. Simply amazing
Nitin s.
India
I used it and I think I have a love hate relationship with this one... It's quite nice and refreshing but yeah you can give it a try if you want...

Vitamin Shoppe