Toothpaste Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint Himalaya Herbals 200 grams Paste uploaded by Ashley C.

BY HIMALAYA HERBAL

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Toothpaste Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint by Himalaya Herbals 200 grams Paste see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Vitamin...
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I don't love this toothpaste, but I don't hate it. Kind of is what it is. I was looking for a whitening toothpaste, originally found charcoal toothpaste, but after reading a lot of negative things about it, I wanted something else. I found this on Amazon, and for less than $6, I was willing to give it a try. I've been using it for about a week, and I'm underwhelmed. The flavor is lacking, very weak and does not feel fresh for long after brushing. I'm used to using gel toothpaste, and compared, this does not foam, lather, bubble up- whatever term you'd use, like a gel toothpaste. That's said, my teeth don't always feel as clean as they could. Now, it's great in the sense it's sulfate free, gluten free (which is good for someone who actually has a gluten allergy, and not in the trendy way) and it's vegan (which is good for those that matters to). As for whitening, I'm not sure, maybe a week isn't enough time to really notice any difference. I'll continue to use it, and in the meantime look for something better.