BY DR. BRONNER'S

Toothpaste Peppermint by Dr. Bronner's 5 oz Paste Toothpaste Peppermint 5 oz Paste Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste low-foaming formula reduces plaque whitens teeth and freshens breathyielding a tingling clean feeling unlike any other. Made with 70 organic ingredients including Fair Trade and organic coconut flour and coconut oil which aid as a mild abrasive Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste is vegan fluoride-free non-GMO certified NSF certified and contains no synthetic foaming detergents or synthetic flavors. Organic Glycerin Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Hydrated Silica Calcium Carbonate Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil) Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Tocopherol Citric Acid Carrageenan Xanthan Gum Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Stem Extract. Certified Fair Trade Ingredient Ingredients Warnings Keep out see more...

• I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own a...1 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 2 Answers
  • I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I like that it's more natural, not certified organic unfortunately, but, it doesn't leave that gross film over your teeth that leaves a horrible taste in your mouth and the gross texture over your teeth... I didn't realize it was there until I tried this toothpaste! Now every time I try a new toothpaste I can tell whether it's more natural or not
Jordan M.
I really like using this toothpaste. It doesn’t leave my mouth feeling as clean as traditional toothpaste, but it still gets the job done. You can find this at Whole Foods (that’s where I get it). The flavor is subtle and not overwhelmingly minty.
Sydney C.
This is my favorite flavor out of all the Dr. Bronners tooth pastes. I used it usually 3 times a day and it gives me a super clean look and feel. I wish the peppermint flavoring was stronger. 10/10 I’ll buy again!
Lanie V.
Eh. I’m not a huge peppermint fan, but it’s a common toothpaste flavor so I gave it a try. It doesn’t really foam up like Crest or Colgate. It made me feel healthier, but I struggle using it daily.
Antoinette C.
Dr. Bronner's organic toothpaste is the only toothpaste brand that I use outside of the Sensodyne toothpaste brand. Dr. Bronner's brand is great for the environment & your overall health. It gets my teeth and gums healthy and clean. Very affordable. Hard to find in stores so you might need to order online from the brand's website. I would recommend this product
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
To me this toothpaste is chalky, and I feel like it leaves a residue on my teeth. Rarely do I ever feel like I’ve gotten them clean, or even gotten all of the toothpaste out of my mouth. The reason I use it still is because my boyfriend is a health but.
Hadley P.
Phoenix, AZ
I wanted to love this more than I did. I felt like my teeth were not has clean and fresh as I would have liked. It felt like I was putting ointment on my teeth instead of toothpaste. I fished the tube so it wasn’t terrible.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Dr Bronners has so many products out there for everyone to try. Most people have never heard of them. I love the toothpaste it makes my teeth feel fresh clean an everyone should try Dr Bronners toothpaste.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sara H.
I’ve used this for several weeks now - it makes my teeth feel very fresh without an overly minty - burned mouth feeling! I use it twice a day. It doesn’t irritate my gums at all.
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?