BY HIMALAYA HERBAL

Toothpaste Complete Care Simply Peppermint by Himalaya Herbals 200 grams Paste see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
I really liked this toothpaste because I have a sensitive mouth and this didn't irritate my mouth or my tastebuds. Usually peppermint toothpaste irritares my tongue especially on the tip and this one didn't inflame it whatsoever. I was extremely skeptical about trying a new peppermint toothpaste but this one was definitely a risk worth taking. The scent isn't bad and the aftertaste of brushing your teeth is fresh and clean. The toothpaste itself doesn't taste bad and I like it's flavor more than others. The bottle is easy to open and apply to my toothbrush and that's why I love this toothpaste.
Astrid K.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this toothpaste because I ran out of my usual one by Doterra that I use. I really like it a lot. It makes my teeth feel super clean, freshens my breath and keeps my gums looking healthy. I like that it's fluoride free and carrageenan free. It's sweetened with xylitol (very beneficial for tooth care) and stevia. I'll attach a pic of ingredients above.
Alexis S.
Leslie
I didn't really like this product and wouldn't really recommend it. I'm not a big fan of super thick tooth pastes.