Toothpaste Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry 4.6 oz. Flip Top Container

Toothpaste Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry 4.6 oz. Flip Top Container HealthAndBeauty - Other

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toothpaste Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry 4.6 oz. Flip Top Container!
Overland Park , KS
My kids didn’t like it, not very good taste wise and also didn’t leave them feeling like they had a clean mouth! I’m sure it was effective but the flavor was just not good!
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this for my 4 year old. I tried it before letting her use it. It’s typical kids paste but I did find in comparison to other kids toothpaste this one was particularly too sweet and it was chunky and too thick for my liking
The kids really love this toothpaste. But it makes such a mess it just oozes out and gets everywhere. I can't just let them put it on the toothbrush by themselves or I end up having ro scrub it off everything.
Raleigh, NC
My daughter HATES mint anything, so having this as an alternative for brushing has bean game changer! She no longer fussed when it comes time to brush her teeth. We will continue to but this for her!
Brawley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids brush two even three times a day, morning and night and occasionally after they eat a piece of candy or something sweet. This helps them keep their teeth clean and they love the taste also.
Las Vegas , NV
almost no Child likes to brush their teeth and I think k with this formula that has a taste that seems like you're eating bubble gum, and its packaging is worthy for children, excellent.
Tamarac, FL
My kids love the flavoring of it, but it doesnt clean their teeth too well. It's more so for the period of learning to brush their tiny little teeth!! Smells good though.
Troy
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Really pretty packaging. Definitely worth the money! I always keep this on hand. My 6 year old can easily use this on her own. Really helps with independence.
Sanford , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tooth paste . It whitens my teeth . I love the taste . It is a good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Waynesboro
I like this toothpaste it tastes good and gives me fresh breath. I does what it's supposed to do.my kids don't like using this toothpaste they say it burns.

Looking for your answer?