Toothpaste Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry 4.6 oz. Flip Top Container

Toothpaste Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry 4.6 oz. Flip Top Container HealthAndBeauty - Other

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toothpaste Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry 4.6 oz. Flip Top Container!
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
My son actually really likes this toothpaste. It certainly doesn't leave *my mouth feeling clean and healthy, but if it gets the kid to brush, then it's a victory.
Wilmington, DE
I did not enjoy this brand of toothpaste.  it left a weird taste in my mouth.  I used it every day for a month.  It was very watery and I did not enjoy the consistency.  It was my first time using this product but I would not buy again.  I solely use crest for toothpaste.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My kiddos love this stuff!! They even ask to brush their teeth. We are repeat users who will continue to use because it gets the job done. It’s not a struggle to get them do brush so why not 🤷🏼‍♀️ I will continue using this until the kiddos are old enough to use the grownup toothpaste.
Fort Campbell
I bought this toothpaste for my daughter, and just like i thought it makes her want to brush but she ends up eating the toothpaste because of it tasting and smelling so good. It however does get the job done, and I would recommend it for the younger crowd with supervision.
Salem, OR
Not a huge fan for my kiddo, the taste is atrocious and doesn’t seem to get the job done. She doesn’t even like the taste and she’s four. It’s too high in price for just a bunch of cartoon characters to be on the packaging, I would not recommend to parents.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Colgate to me is a really good brand for both children and adults. You can get it now at the dollar tree so it's not as expensive as it is in other stores and thats what I choose to get now. It leaves your breathe smelling fresh and teeth feeling clean.
Gaffney
Very good product very satisfylling works on my kids teeth I'm a repeat user my kids use it alot and I would defitally recommend it to others people it's very effective and my kids love it very much and yes I would definitely buy it again for my kids
I purchased this for my children. Although it's smells good and they say it taste good I wondered whether or not it actually cleaned and did as good of a job as a regular toothpaste. Their breath definitely wasn't any fresher just smelt like strawberries
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids loved this one so much I had to switch to the mint flavor to keep them from swallowing it! I like the gel formula because my kids didn't run water over the top of it, before brushing. But they used more, so either way some got over used.
Fairview , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has used this and likes the taste, but when I’d brush his teeth with it, they didn’t seem to come as clean as they did with a regular toothpaste. I’d recommend maybe using for a 2nd step for those kids who hate the taste of regular paste.

Looking for your answer?