Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kristi W.
I do not like this brand. Being allergic to the added floride, this brand give me a very unpleasant allergic reaction.
Crystal W.
Newport, AR
My mouth didn’t feel real clean after words it had a good taste just didn’t feel completely clean
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I love this toothpaste. The natural, mild, clean minty flavor and smell are the best. I like the natural formula and feel like this really gets my teeth nice and clean. I highly recommend this to someone who wants a natural product.
Josie D.
Williamsburg
My dentist told us to get a Florida free toothpaste and my husband and I absolutely love Tom’s! It’s all we buy now
Kylee P.
Nashville
One of the worst toothpastes i have ever used. The gel just gums up and put bis strange coating in your mouth. I usually felt like i still needed to brush my teeth after using it! I will never purchase it again.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
When I used this before I purchased it solely for its whitening claims. I did not notice any whitening from using this product.
elsa k.
dunwoody
This toothpaste is the best in the whole entire world. It has the perfect amount of peppermint to it. The gel is amazing.
Heather B.
Keyport, NJ
Overall, this toothpaste is effective and taste pleasant. I purchased it not realize that a brand that advertises itself as natural would include Fluoride as an ingredient. For that reason, I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Laura B.
chicago
I want to love natural products, and I love the idea of not putting chemicals in my mouth, but this didn’t leave me feeling clean.
jeanine v.
my mouth didn’t feel clean hahaha. Was very light and thin. wouldn’t buy again. Used it for a few days