Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kristi W.
Slidell, LA
I do not like this brand. Being allergic to the added floride, this brand give me a very unpleasant allergic reaction.
Kylee P.
Nashville
One of the worst toothpastes i have ever used. The gel just gums up and put bis strange coating in your mouth. I usually felt like i still needed to brush my teeth after using it! I will never purchase it again.
\Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't seem to do anything. I'm all about natural products, but they have to actually work and this one doesn't seem to.
Nicole W.
Smithfield
Didn’t really care for it. It doesn’t leave your mouth feeling clean. Other brands leave ur mouth feeling fresh
Mason F.
241 Howle ave Unit H Charleston SC
It did nothing for my teeth and my teeth were still yelling w plus it does not make your breath smell better
Morena H.
Las Vegas
I hate this toothpaste it’s the worst I don’t like it at all and I’m never getting it again
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a good taate...price is too high...didnt like it compared to other brands..wont repurchase at all
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS
It’s gross, and doesn’t make my breath smell good. I wouldn’t use it again and I didn’t use it all.
Lauren H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Weird texture, weird taste, really expensive. This toothpaste is highly overrated and I do not recommend
Maria O.
Kunkletown, PA
Didn't like the flavor or texture of this toothpaste. I used it a few times. I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste to anyone. I don't believe its effective at all but its natural. Didn't meet my expectations are all. No I wouldn't recommend it.