Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
When I brush my teeth, I want feel confident that I'm using something that's healthy and all-natural. The idea of sugar or artificial sweeteners in toothpaste is obviously irrational. Tom's of Maine was one of the first toothpaste companies to recognize the importance of using all-natural ingredients. I also appreciate that they offer fluoride and non-fluoride toothpastes. I've personally found that fluoride benefits my teeth, so I've chosen to continue using it.
Katie S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Too expensive for what you get, doesn't feel like it cleans well and doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean for very long. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Lindsey D.
Trenton, NJ
I am not a fan of the Tom's toothpaste I feel like it is thick and taste to earthy. I am a person who likes to feel clean after brushing my teeth not gritty
Hillary S.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not care for this toothpaste. It has a gritty texture and does not make my teeth feel very clean at all. Almost felt like a film was left in my mouth.
Calbrion J.
Racine, WI
When i bought it, it didn't help my teeth it really didn't even clean my teeth i don't know if it just my teeth but it just didn't clean me teeth and yea!?!?!
Alaiah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried this product in the past. I just didn't like how the paste felt on my teeth . The taste was alright but I wasn't a fan of the consistency...
Vanessa S.
Downers Grove, IL
I wanted to like this product so bad, but my breath smelled weird after half an hour. Also, my teeth didn't feel as clean as they do with other brands
Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
Love the brand Tom's because it's one of the few brands that have fluoride in it. This toothpaste is the only one I use and seems to control cavities.
Kelly F.
Stillwater, OK
I liked this toothpaste, but I prefer the whitening power of Crest of Colgate. This toothpaste is good for people not overly concerned about whiteness.
Valerie F.
Detroit, MI
I don't really like how Tom's toothpaste taste. I feel like it should taste like minty gum. but I can't describe the actual taste of Tom's toothpaste.