Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

destin b.
Greensboro, NC
i give this product only three stars due to the fact that it so expensive for toothpaste. it was a nice toothpaste but for the price it did not do anything special for me.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I really love this brand because they're organic and you can trust that they're not putting other chemicals in your toothpaste. You can also find it at almost any drug store.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this product but I just couldn't get behind it. Did not leave my teeth feeling fully clean and did not do much along the lines of controlling bad breath.
Mandy S.
Saline, MI
I'm someone who really needs to feel the burn of peppermint while brushing my teeth and this toothpaste just didn't give me that satisfaction. Also it left my teeth with a strange white and chalky residue :-/
Mj P.
Ruston, LA
I love it because its all natural and a good price. It works for my family!! It taste great and gets the job done. Even my young children like it. I can always find this in Target.
Rachel D.
Long Island City, NY
Love these Toms products! Not an overpowering mint chemical flavor. I enjoy this more so than other brands because there's no nasty gritty texture in the paste like some brands.
Lisa A.
Hutchinson, MN
I didn't care for this Tom's toothpaste. It tasted bad and I don't feel like it cleaned my teeth as well as other toothpastes. I would not recommend this brand to others.
Annalisa B.
Garden City, NY
I was disappointed in this product! I love this brand but I hated the toothpaste. It tasted gross and I hated the flavor. It didn't clean my teeth and ruined my breath.
Alizah B.
Now this toothpaste may be great for some people, but it was one of the most disgusting toothpastes I have tried. It has a terrible after taste that I can't get past.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this a couple times when my dentist told me i had some cavities coming up. The taste is also good as well and it leaves your breath feeling refreshed