Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Monica D.
I love how fresh this toothpaste leaves your mouth after you've used it. you can feel it clean your teeth as you bring your tooth brush back and forth in your mouth. It's a great, cost-effective product that is worth the try!
Samantha H.
Port Richey, FL
I didn't like the taste of it. I didn't like how the toothpaste smelled. I have used Colgate an crest an like them better. They taste better. The smell isn't as strong. After using the crest my teeth feel clean an smooth.
I love this brand of toothpaste. I definitely love the minty taste. Although, it doesn't taste sweet like most tooth paste it still gets the job done and it leaves me with nice pearly shiny teeth and it just makes me feel clean and that is one thing I love to feel after I have cleaned my teeth.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I tried this because it was recommended by a family member. I was happy with the cleaning but the flavor was gross and I felt really self conscience about the smell of my breathe all day. I would not recommend.
Kate G.
Not a huge fan of this toothpaste, it gets the job done and is natural which is nice, but the taste really threw me off. Not a fan of the odd taste, maybe I just got a bad one? I usually enjoy peppermint. I also didn't see any whitening effects with this toothpaste. Did not repurchase.
Laury W.
While this toothpaste worked well, I could not stand the taste. I had to immediately drink a glass of water to get the taste out of my mouth. It was just too strong. My teeth did feel super clean though.
Rachel O.
Tukwila , Wa
This left my teeth Clean yes but also a nasty taste was left over and I couldn't really brush my teeth to get rid of it because it came from the toothpaste and I didn't notice it whiting my teeth at all.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but the taste was awful. I think i could probably get used to it after a while, but it was pretty bad. I like that this is a lot more natural than other products.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
just didnt like the taste of this brand or the feel. didnt really have an expectation of it, toothpaste is really toothpaste to me. i was given it to try out, so no loss to me. i've never used it again
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Toms of maine is one of the worst brands I've ever run into! And I am a maine native! Their toothpaste is downright disgusting to me! I actually threw out an entire tube after trying and so strongly disliking this. I'd give it 0 stars if possible! Their deodorant is awful also!