Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Rachel C.
Tuttle, OK
Bought this toothpaste because I had a coupon. It wasn’t a bad toothpaste, I didn’t feel like it got my teeth as clean as other brands I have used.
Izzy W.
Hannibal
i absolutely love this product. i love that it is all natural and that nothing harmful is in this...EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS COMPANIES PRODUCTS
Ruthlie D.
Deerfield Beach, FL
It was great and I think the reason I didn't repurchased is because it was too minty since I don't really like when products are that minty.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just didn't get the same fresh feeling i get from other brands. I like natural products but I also want to have a clean feeling that lasts.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
I didn't see any progress in whitening my teeth while using this. I wouldn't recommend this product. I swear by 3D Crest whitening instead.
Valerie D.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I love that toms of Maine products are natural and not tested on animals. This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling clean and looking white.
Sarah B.
Nitro, WV
Bought this for my son on sale and he loved it! It's a little pricey and we are big couponers is the only reason I haven't purchased again.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't care for this product. I didn't like the taste and I didn't like the way it felt in my mouth. I won't be buying this product again
Jade M.
Loves Park, IL
I loved that Tom's brand toothpaste is natural but I just didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth. Unfortunately I didn't purchase it again.
Taylor S.
Didn't really like this toothpaste for the whitening part. My teeth didn't get much whiter. But it had flouride and that's always a plus!