Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Tom's of Maine uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole care. Plus whitening gel. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Naturally, it works. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
This toothpaste did not leave my mouth or my teeth feeling clean. I still felt like I had breath even after using Tom' s toothpaste. Toms Of Maine Natural Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Wintermint, 4 OZ (Pack of 2)
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
A product that can whiten and is safe on the teeth. I recommend this product to all families, it reassured us we didn’t have to worry about unwanted chemicals in our children’s toothpaste. We purchased from HEB.
Cassie U.
Not a fan of this product. I did not like the taste or the texture of the paste. I have sensitive teeth so I thought I’d give it a shot based on peer referral but I didn’t notice a difference. Did not repurchase.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I was using this for awhile before I found my favorite brand. I like natural products so this was a good one to try it was ok but I don’t like the mint taste. Others my like this product it’s just not for me.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for a while now and I do really like it. They claim they aren’t tested on animals unlike Colgate. The taste is fine and I use it twice a day. My mouth feels clean after use.
Hannah B.
It didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't whiten my teeth very much. The favor wasn't appealing. My teeth didn't feel clean and the fresh feeling didn't last long. I was really dissatisfied.
Kaiti A.
Way too expensive and my mouth doesn’t feel clean at all after using. It’s not even cruelty free, so enjoy the animal testing weighing on your conscience as you brush with this funky paste product. Overrated.
Tana B.
The flavor of this toothpaste isn't bad, but the texture is a bit gritty. I didn't use it long enough (only tried for 2 days and couldn't get past the texture) to notice if it whitens or not.
Allie G.
Chalfont, PA
I love the peppermint taste of this toothpaste! It’s not as harsh as other mint toothpastes and I love it! I also love that it’s cruelty free unlike a lot of other drugstore brands!
Chrissy C.
Newport, TN
Not my favorite but not the worst. Was okay not sure I would purchase again. Was looking for a flouride free formula and thought this might be it. Was not what I was looking for.