Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Fluoride Spearmint 6 fl oz from Tom's of Maine

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Alysondra E.
I just didn’t feel like it was as effective at giving me a clean feeling after use. Was looking for a more natural alternative but just don’t care for this one.
Gianna W.
This tooth paste I bought from target and it helps to get rid of cavities and keeps all the teeth clean and white so it’s pretty effective and gentle at the same time I’m a repeat user and I’d buy it again
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves your mouth extremely clean but the taste of the raw peppermint and tea tree oils are way too overpowering for me. My mouth burns quite a bit after using this toothpaste and it leaves a very weird aftertaste probably because of the high natural oil concentration.
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
This toothpaste is just way too natural for me. I don’t like the taste and I don’t have a problem with regular toothpaste. If you are looking for something like this then I guess it would be fine. It’s not that bad compared to others that I have tried.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is amazing toothpaste for me and the kids. We on tried a few of this brand we really seem to like it. A really refreshing taste and a deep cleaning on the teeth . I like that I can pick this product at most stores like Walmart and cvs.
Christy S.
ballston lake
I love toms product but this toothpaste doesn’t leave your mouth with a fresh minty feeling like I had expected .
Marisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This didn't feel like it got my teeth and mouth clean and fresh. There was an after taste that I couldn't stand.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the taste of this toothpaste. It seemed to clean decently well for a natural toothpaste brand. It was a bit too pricey for me though. It would be a great product if you found it on sale.
Abi D.
When I tried this toothpaste when visiting my great aunt,it was my first time and I liked it. It felt fresh and different,the only downside was that when I got back home I jus couldn’t find it as easily as I would the other toothpastes.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
Did not like this product. It was weird and tasted weird. Will not buy again. Everyone else should try something else.