BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do not like the strong taste of fluoride. But liked that it had natural ingredients. Wont but it again though.
RaeLynn M.
Not my cup of tea. I won't ever purchase again unless it's the only thing left on the shelf because everything else is gone.
emily ❥.
Boone, NC
Did not leave a good taste in my mouth and didn’t feel like it cleaned well at all. Definitely didn’t like the flavor.
Beth P.
Redding, CA
I didn’t care for the taste of this toothpaste and it left a weird texture on my teeth. Not my favorite
Carissa P.
McDonough
I love Toms and that its all natural with no fluoride.  Its affordable and does leave my mouth feeling clean. Doesn't foam as much as typical toothpaste which took adjusting but wasn't bad. I usually buy mine at Walmart and its always stocked.
Heather M.
A bit to harsh and more for whitening than tooth health. I prefer the whole care. I did use this for quite a long time but it would hurt my stomach so what can ya do. I do like the whole ‘safely made’ aspect.
Lauren F.
glasgow
I enjoy the Tom’s toothpaste but it doesn’t really foam up and give me that squeaky clean feel. It does however have a refreshing mint flavor and a cute classy packaging. It is quit affordable and sold in most, if not all, stores.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s ok but doesn’t leave my mouth feeling as “fresh” as conventional brands like Colgate. It does work, but I enjoy a mintier toothpaste. Still looking for a natural alternative to the big brands.
Kailey L.
lindon
This is my favorite brand of toothpaste. It’s not as strong as other brands like Colgate.
Jessica D.
Mansfield
The idea behind this natural toothpaste is great and the flavor was not overwhelming for my daughter. However, it hardly left her teeth clean.