BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kris B.
Spearmint flavor is great! It's natural and a lot more sensitive to your teeth. I enjoy using this toothpaste and get a great clean feeling afterwards. I recommend using this!
Rohini B.
Alachua, FL
It's natural! That's honestly the best thing about, great way to truly be healthy and getting that minty freshness all in one go!
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth and teeth feeling great and the flavor is just the right amount of mint. Haven't had any cavities yet while using it!
Katie M.
Not many toothpastes have a true spearmint flavor like Tom's toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh hours after brushing
Maliya C.
This is my regular toothpaste and I live it. It doesn't taste a sugary and gross as typical toothpaste do and I always make sure to get the one WITH fluoride so my dentist doesn't chide me. I definitely have recommended it before.
Chris ..
Love the Spearmint flavor. Been using Tom's for years, it does the job and the price is right!
Melissa C.
The spearmint is a nice refreshing taste! I've tried a few other flavors and this is my favorite! I highly recommend this toothpaste.
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
I am not going to lie - it took me awhile to get used to this toothpaste but now I'm hooked! The taste was very strong and it seemed a little chalky at first compared to other brands. I began using it more and more - and I grew to love it! In fact I don't even like using other toothpastes! It has great results and even my dentist saw a difference!
Nohemi A.
Carrollton
Great to use in the nornings before breakfast so you don't eat all that bacteria, gentle enough not to stop you from drinking orange juice.
Hailey R.
Corning, NY
Tom's toothpaste uses more natural and chemical free ingredients to create their products. Which is one reason I prefer their brand over all others. Spearmint is my favorite out of their line of toothpaste because it is a lighter mint. I am very satisfied with this product.