BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Rohini B.
Rohini B.
Alachua, FL
It's natural! That's honestly the best thing about, great way to truly be healthy and getting that minty freshness all in one go!
jean t.
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
Have tried this brand. It's a great brand, but I keep going back to my regular brand. Like the Spearmint taste. Would recommend.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Sacramento, CA
I do not like this toothpaste at all. I felt that the taste was very strange and my teeth did not feel as clean as they should.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
I like that this product is natural...but I just don't feel the complete clean and freshness that I do with other toothpastes.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Not many toothpastes have a true spearmint flavor like Tom's toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh hours after brushing
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Hated this. I don't know why, it just didn't leave my
Mouth feeling clean. I need to make this long enough to be submitted.
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
This toothpaste was gritty and left me mouth feeling blahhhh.. would not repurchase.. gave it away and they did not like it
Kassandra O.
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
Great flavor and keeps teeth squeaky clean and white!!! I am always in search of s good natural toothpaste and this is it.
Wensday M.
Wensday M.
Bridgton, ME
I hate this tooth paste so much. it hurts my teeth so bad and it is soooo expenisive and hard to find. i don't recament it
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
I like that this toothpaste is nstural but I don't like the taste and I don't feel like it leaves my teeth feeling clean.