BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Katlyn G.
Saint Paul, MN
I still get the benefit of fluoride without a ton of chemicals that hurt my teeth and cause cold sensitivity. They seem to be whiter as well.
Kaitlynn J.
Carson City
This is HELLA minty which I love. And its fluoride free so you can keep your enamel. Flouride whitens true but also very bad for your teeth.
Nohemi A.
Carrollton
Great to use in the nornings before breakfast so you don't eat all that bacteria, gentle enough not to stop you from drinking orange juice.
Alicia P.
Corona, NY
Great toothpaste. Left me feeling fresh. Breath smelled great all day. Nice tasting toothpaste. Overall great product and would recommend.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
I wanted to like this toothpaste but I couldn't get over the taste. I just didn't feel it cleaned as well as the commercial toothpastes.
Sosha C.
West Chester, OH
I tried this and didn't like it very much, it didn't leave my breath as fresh as I wanted it to be. I felt an after taste in my mouth.
Melissa C.
The spearmint is a nice refreshing taste! I've tried a few other flavors and this is my favorite! I highly recommend this toothpaste.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This tastes so weird. But I mean if you want a natural toothpaste then this is it. But it's just not as minty as regular toothpaste.
Hee Jung W.
Everett, MA
I didnt like the aftertaste of this toothpaste. Even though I really really really rise out, I still had some residue left behind.
lulu t.
Brentwood, TN
I did not feel like this toothpaste got my teeth clean at all. I wound't buy again because I like to feel fresher than it left me.