BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth. Dear friends, When we founded Toms of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding any artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, or preservatives. Our toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant products have proven our original belief: ingredients from nature really work. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Naturally, it works. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs acceptance of Toms of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. Fluoride helps prevent cavities. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Toms of Maine products are tested for safety without the uses of animals. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Esther C.
Esther C.
I received a sample size at a hotel i stayed. I did not like the taste and i did not feel like it left me with minty breath like other toothpaste i have tried.
Mikeyia R.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
I love toms products they have good quantity. Very worth the price. Anti cavity removes plaque the first time. In a week you will really feel the difference
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth and teeth feeling great and the flavor is just the right amount of mint. Haven't had any cavities yet while using it!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Very grainy ... Not enough minty flavor and dint foam enough for me. Not sure what else to say ... I don't hate it but I wouldn't purchase again on my own
Lillian t.
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
I did not like the after taste of this. And to top it off. I was pregnant so i have never been able to use it ever since. It just not something i loved.
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
The toothpaste overall did not feel like it actually got my teeth cleaned. It was extremely disappointing considering the taste and smell were awesome!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I am new to this toothpaste but I won't be stopping. I feel better using natural products and find the taste and quality is up to or with any big brand
Keely A.
Keely A.
Beach Park, IL
Love how it's all natural and organic but when I tired it didn't have a sensitivy version and using this product everyday made it sensitive for a bit.
Avital E.
Avital E.
This is an all natural toothpaste and is really effective and taste nice and doesn't burn your mouth when you use it. I would repurchase this again
Dana C.
Dana C.
Chatom
This toothpaste had a good taste but it didn't really seem to get my teeth clean. I also like my toothpaste to have a little bit more bite to it.